Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Caravan Joe's O-X Quiz Returns

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
edited February 16, 2017 in Vault
Caravan Joe's dragging the O-X Quiz back for another round! We've got a new set of questions about the world of Mabinogi, and the world outside as well, to go along with a new prizes for the bright players who know all the answers, so gather together and answer all the questions you can.

00Iub-44e3bc34-1036-4086-9fac-c37b09d6acc7.jpg

READ MORE
GretaSherriShakayaNegumiko

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yess! One of my favorite events are back! Thank you! :)
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I like this event, and the prizes this time around are super nice, too! :D
  • ArgysionnachArgysionnach
    Mabinogi Rep: 670
    Some of the questions and answers are wrong or outdated, wish that would be fixed
    (i.e. Link's running boots are called the Pegasus Boots, not the Dash Boots, sneezing does not stop the human heart [that's an old wives tale], Bowie is deceased and therefore no longer wedded to Iman, etc.)
    Still love the event though, but it would be nice if the answers were correct for everything.
    BrightheartSherriAeolysDarkpixie99
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    The new trees <3
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I don't understand the Joes running around. Do we hit them to alter their course or to stun them to stay in the square?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Aeolys wrote: »
    I don't understand the Joes running around. Do we hit them to alter their course or to stun them to stay in the square?

You hit them out of the square that is the right answer and the meter goes up, meaning more tickets. That is why lots of people (Including me, I don't know everything) use them to find out the correct answer to a question. Like, lets say a question is true. The more to go in the X square, the meter goes up.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I love how all the newbies almost get the GM in PvP question wrong. I may have missed the match, but it's still burned in my mind that a player made the Tarlach server proud.
    Shakaya
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I would very much prefer if the questions were all Mabinogi-related, but I still enjoy this event either way. It has nice prizes and it's a nice group effort to get the questions right when you're doing it with friends. I just would enjoy it more if the trivia was about things I actually cared about (and I wouldn't have to cheat with the wiki that way).

Also, why is there a WoW question in there? Who the heck plays WoW when we have Mabi? D:<
    BrightheartAeolys