Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - December 12th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, December 12th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 4 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, December 12th
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • You deserve a rest after battling it out! The Battle Wear Box sale is ending.
  • Time for a quest change! The Winter Master Plan weekly quest is changing to "Level: Fundamentals".
  • Caravan Joe thanks you for all your help! The Harvest Festival is ending.
  • Hope you managed to recruit a partner to take on your adventures! The Partners of Erinn sale is ending.
  • Brace yourselves, the Spirit Ascension update is upon us!
  • Is that...EIRY?! The Spirit Ascension Celebration Events have been updated.
  • Time to make a wish! The Snowflower Tree Festival is starting.
  • Into the woods we go! The Forest Ranger Bag sale is starting.
  • Shy is back again collecting stars! The Shy's Night Sky Shop promotion is starting.
  • Restorative Spirit Liqueur will be removed from all accounts. All NX and Pon compensation will occur during maintenance. For more information, please read the original announcement.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PST time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Katherz wrote: »

cfde7eaead.png
    CrimsọnYoridenAleiraSwordfireAlshianKensamaofmari
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited December 11, 2019
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Is that...EIRY?!

Sorry, but I don't think it's quite what we asked for... she's probably just a quest cameo.
    (I don't recall her making an appearance in any KR Test Server videos, either.)

During the event, you will receive the quest, "[Guide] Spirit Sent by Eiry".
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Inb4 pitchforks and torches.
    Darkpixie99KensamaofmariRadiant Dawn
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Crims wrote: »
    Inb4 pitchforks and torches.

Meanwhile, 10k people brought popcorn.
    Kensamaofmari
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Is that...EIRY?!

Sorry, but I don't think it's quite what we asked for... she's probably just a quest cameo.
    (I don't recall her making an appearance in any KR Test Server videos, either.)

During the event, you will receive the quest, "[Guide] Spirit Sent by Eiry".

Yeah, I know, but still!

I haven't had Eiry ever since they got rid of her as part of the new character experience, so seeing a reference to her even if it's just an update event cameo is something I think is neat!
    Darkpixie99Kensamaofmari
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited December 12, 2019
    Found this from August 20, 2018.
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    They should bring her back as an optional ego spirit. Or better yet, MAKE HER THE MASCOT OF THE EVENTUAL (in my dreams) EGO REVAMP. Though my idea for Eiry as a full fledged spirit weapon is that of a morph weapon, like you offer 3 weapons when contracting her and she can use the skill sets of those weapons as an ego.

It's kind of funny how it's kind of close to how things went.

Maybe she's not the mascot of the entire update, but a cameo via this event is neat.
    Even the idea of 3 weapons kind of relates to how the ego revamp went. (though instead of 3-in-1 it's the ability to have three Egos.

(BTW, I wasn't looking specifically for that, I just came across that old thread while I was looking for a picture of Eiry)
    52aa1635164349a2_1293363283.jpg
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Maintenance has been extended 30 minutes.. I hope everything is going okay.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Eiry finally comes back out after turning into a NEET for all these years.