Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Frozen Heart and Sweetheart Dye Gachapons

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
in Vault
Valentine's Day has just passed, and sadly not everyone could find their special someones. The Frozen Heart Gachapon is here in honor of those alone in the cold winter months with new outfits, special wigs, title coupons and a brand new set of Frostblossom Wings, guaranteed to catch the eyes of your fellow Milletians!

We're also bringing out the Sweetheart Dye Ampoule Gachapon, containing a variety of solid and flashing dyes in the shade of pink for your equipment.

00J3D-60e1861c-f6f6-46bd-8ab3-26f7fa1b7512.jpg

READ MORE
NekoLilyBrightheartMyrillieVitolan

Comments

• KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Thank you for bringing back the Puppet Theatre Outfit!

The snow queen dress and wings also look really pretty. I hope they aren't too rare.

I'm also curious about the new 2nd titles. It sounds like they leave would a trail at your feet when you run around.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    4dk1rYu.png
    is this just some mistake or is one of the 2 dresses actually something else?
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I remember the Korean page displaying two versions of the snow queen dress, so yes, there's more than one I think.

Ran about $30 worth, didn't get anything I was after. Got a few renown levels taken care of though. ^^;
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    nevyn25 wrote: »

Maybe one of them has a pose while the other one doesn't like the Lovely/Lively Snowflake outfits?
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Kokoro wrote: »
    nevyn25 wrote: »

Maybe one of them has a pose while the other one doesn't like the Lovely/Lively Snowflake outfits?

Actually one is short with a longer part in the back (think butterfly dress) and the other is long.

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Ran $15 worth and was able to get the Pitch Black suit which is what I wanted most ^_^ now to collect those titles and see what the pitch black robe looks like...Overall loving this gacha!!!
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Incase you missed the Nexon KR mini cinematic video on this gacha, or if you want a closer look at the title effects:
    mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4885279
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Has anyone gotten the Pitch Black Robe of Night who would be willing to post a pic? I'm curious how that looks and have yet to see one on Alexina (unless I'm just blind which is also possible)
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    We're never getting another release of Ice Crowns again, are we?
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    edited February 17, 2017
    Has anyone gotten the Pitch Black Robe of Night who would be willing to post a pic? I'm curious how that looks and have yet to see one on Alexina (unless I'm just blind which is also possible)

Honestly, they're EVERYWHERE in Belvast. Every other guy is wearing one now. (It's that black robe with the velvety texture on the trim.) On the other hand I've seen a total of TWO Frostblossom dresses, one of each style. This is on Alexina.

Come on, Nexon. How is this fair?
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    I recently sold the Argenta Frostblossom on Tarlach for 20m. So for sure there's one there now.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 17, 2017
    Policroma wrote: »

Honestly, they're EVERYWHERE in Belvast. Every other guy is wearing one now. (It's that black robe with the velvety texture on the trim.) On the other hand I've seen a total of TWO Frostblossom dresses, one of each style. This is on Alexina.

Come on, Nexon. How is this fair?

Well, there's no indicator on the percentage or rarity of each item, Nexon just crammed as much in as possible as usual without even caring that it effects their fanbase when they blatantly advertise a $60 option that normally is never added for a lineup of items that have no value on the player market. I'm at least 75% positive that the KR branch only got two NX options, because their gachapon loot lineup was balanced.
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    @Darkpixie99
    I don't really think this gacha is that bad in comparison to some others. I've seen quite a few of all of the outfits by now and the wings are available and selling increasingly as time goes on. Granted they are rare relative to the more common items but nothing seems god-tier rn-Jesus rare at least in Alexina. While I think the 45 gachas for $60 is a pretty sad deal considering you only get one more box, it might be nice for folks who were going to buy a bunch of stacks anyway. Just my two cents though.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    This gachapon seems too hand out alot of shoes for misc male outfits. THings you really can't sell for 50k in most cases.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    You get a potion! And you get a potion! And you get a potion! And you get a potion! EVERYONE GETS A POTION! Aren't you absolutely elated that you got POTIONS!?
    Brightheart
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Friend of mine bought like 11 gachas and got nothing but training potions and male clothing. Not really worth it, according to her.
    But it's gachas, so..
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    my friend has been spamming on alexina but she's gotten nothing :') the only good pulls she got was a wig, and thats ONE thing out of the number she spammed,,
  • ReneeonamiReneeonami
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    is this dye making the rounds? White_pink_fast.gif
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Reneeonami wrote: »
    is this dye making the rounds? White_pink_fast.gif

The announcement page shows some of the flashies but I don't think yours is listed. :C

mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J3D