Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tune for the event

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    I swear Thunberg is the true anti-christ kid we were waiting decades for. XD
    Greta%20Thunberg%20Dec%206%202019.jpg_39704342_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
    Look at that face. She will bleeping destroy your insolent ass. LOL.

But yeah thanks for the tune.

Don't worry Crimsy. Santa only uses West Virginia coal.

Tfkj.gif

Oh you! XD

I guess no love for Kentucky coal. Let's put that in fried chicken.

Kentucky has Bourbon already. Besides the Red Witch of Apalacia also prefers West Virginia coal.

You mean the bourbon that's been put under high tariffs?

That's relevant how?

It's a counter to European digital taxes. Digital taxes imposed on online transactions and businesses like Nexon.

And that has what to do with our good friend from West Virginia being happy to hear that Santa prefers West Virginia coal?

The point is to make argument in a circular way as part of the skill of derailing.

Well, why didn't you say so; how can I help? I guess Greta spooked you good if you employed the spoiler tag. :)
    On topic, if I input the same tune into Song, will it help train Song?

Yes, but you have to paste into the fourth line and use a microphone (even if you are above rank 5) but the event does not recognize efforts made from the singing skill.

Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Still at it i see. I guess our Mod's forgot to moderate forums. Again.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »
    Still at it i see. I guess our Mod's forgot to moderate forums. Again.

Oh, Greta. Only the first post matters, the rest you can ignore.