Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to craft leather straps.

ZamersZamers
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited December 12, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.) I cannot craft leather straps, the interface tells me to empty my hands to craft another item (cheap leather straps are saying robes, common leather straps say weave pouches, etc.) emptying my hands still gives the error of "A tool with a blade is required to make a leather strap." message.
What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue? Try to create leather straps at a spinning wheel. I am at the spinning wheel inside a friends homestead.
What do you expect to happen instead?I expect to make leather straps with a small percentage chance of failure, not have the game think I am trying to weave pouches.

https://imgur.com/a/FfTu2en

My Character I am having this issue on is Zamers. I am on Nao server 4 in a friends homestead.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I believe you need to take the leather out of the pouches.
  • ZamersZamers
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    So, what ever the issue was, it has resolved itself. The leather being in the pouch doesn't affect it, the pouches can be crafted from.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Mysterious indeed.
  • CristyanCristyan
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited December 28, 2019
    I am having an issue where I cannot craft the final product in Blacksmithing it will not allow me to add Cloth Materials to the Window. I can add an Ingot if choosing a copper, gold, silver option but still cannot add the other finishing materials...I just thought I would add to this thread but if I should make a bug report on this itself let me know....and I am glad your issue resolved itself I thought I would wait until after maintenance today to see if the issue would resolve itself but it has not....This has happened on server Nao on character Carsise in case I do not need to make a separate report

Nevermind it was human error figured it out