Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Minor QoL suggestion: "Vanity" second titles

PolicromaPolicroma
Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
edited December 14, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Okay, maybe I'm the only one getting annoyed by this... and yeah, I get it, it's not really going to ruin my day to change a title back and forth. But one of the things that has been bugging me lately is I have so, sooooooooooooo many nice looking second title effects, but I can't have them active at the same time as the second title buff that I need. (Really? I can only use a nice title when I'm not running hard content? Well, what's the point of a style tab then? ^^; )

What I would like to see happen is to have a checkbox or other selection that allows me to select a second title for its effects/bragging rights, and then select a different one for its stats only. This feature exists in many, MANY other MMOs.

I also realize this is along the same lines as asking to be able to convert animated outfits into gesture/stance cards or whatnot. However I can see potential utilitarian uses for it too, such as having the "ray of light" effect on a player the other characters are supposed to follow the lead of. (Not to mention those second titles intended to label your character as playing a certain type.) It also doesn't seem like it'd be hard to implement, aside from the character window getting crowded. (But that's already happened.)