Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Not getting rewards from Spirit Tickets

JekzellJekzell
Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
edited December 18, 2019 in Help
For the Spirit Ascension Update celebration ticket and the pre-registration ticket I am not getting any rewards for it. It keeps telling me "You'll get 1 additional reward each day for staying logged in for 36 mins during the event.. Click the [Claim Rewards] button to receive all eligible rewards. Once I click Claim rewards all it says is " You have no activated rewards" Am I doin somethin wrong?

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    edited December 18, 2019
    Are any of the reward entries Yellow or White? Yellow means you're eligible to claim them, White means you haven't done the 36 min/day login wait.
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    They also turn gray after you've claimed them, so if you've claimed them already they will be gray.