Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - December 19th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, December 19th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 5:00 AM PST and last approximately 5 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, December 19th
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Windows Update.
  • Time for a quest change! The Winter Master Plan weekly quest is changing to "Combat, Magic, Alchemy".
  • Note: On December 26th, Master Plan buffs will end at 12:00 AM PST instead of 7:00 AM PST. The weekly quest will also change to "Level: Shoot for the Moon!" We apologize for any inconvenience.
  • Compensation for users who were affected by the Forest Ranger Long Bow and/or Forest Ranger Two-Handed Sword will occur during this maintenance.
  • Please note if any of the affected weapons were stored on a pet, the compensation will be mailed out to the highest leveled character on the account.
  • Did you manage to snag all of the rewards? Part 1 of the Spirit Ascension Celebration Events are ending.
  • Time to make your equipment more powerful! The Reforge Time Event and Reforge Tool Sale is starting.
  • Someone is trying to ruin Christmas! The Catch the Thief event is starting.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PST time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Everyone can watch Break Time during maint
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    It seems to me that if Mabinogi in general was dying, there would be no more updates, just events, and that if Mabinogi NA was dying they wouldn't be making these vids. As for the vids themselves, I think Joe is my favorite character. I'm glad to see that Ferghus' beard is a little bit scruffy now but overall he's still too clean. In game they try to portray him as kinda loathsome, but this one in the videos is too charming and too good looking; I mean from a lore point of view; for eye candy that's different.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    It seems to me that if Mabinogi in general was dying, there would be no more updates, just events, and that if Mabinogi NA was dying they wouldn't be making these vids. As for the vids themselves, I think Joe is my favorite character. I'm glad to see that Ferghus' beard is a little bit scruffy now but overall he's still too clean. In game they try to portray him as kinda loathsome, but this one in the videos is too charming and too good looking; I mean from a lore point of view; for eye candy that's different.

Blacksmiths can't be clean?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Duh.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Duh.

Ferghus breaks any cleaning tool he gets his hands on :^)
    Darkpixie99Radiant DawnKensamaofmari
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I hope these erg crystals that suppose to make my weapon erg 20 work after the event like it said it would ingame but not in the event info.