Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Login Closing? /Solved-Ty\

ZintackZintack
Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
edited February 16, 2017 in Technical Support
Not really sure which category to place this under but I kinda wanna find a solution asap.

My game keeps on force closing itself after loading about 90% on the login screen. I've repaired and restarted my laptop but idk what's wrong.

Comments

• ZintackZintack
    Edit
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited February 16, 2017
    Have you tried reinstalling? I see you said you've repaired and restarted your laptop, but what about Reinstalling the game or Launching via Nexon Launcher?
    Zintack
  • ZintackZintack
    Going to try and reinstall. Usually takes so many hours, so I tried doing it last. I'll try and get back! >the rest didn't work >w<
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    You changed the title to indicate it was solved. What was the solution if I may ask?
  • ZintackZintack
    I reinstalled both- My launcher was also giving me errors when It would say "installing". Then my game was force closing- Idk if I accidently messed something up or it was outdated.