Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recent Spirit Ascension tickets bugged?

BellKirbyBellKirby
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited December 30, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
I got some tickets from the Spirit Ascension event I planned to use up to save inventory space, but I guess now since the event is over they have become unusable, and yet I cannot destroy or drop them? It's only been a little while since I started playing Mabinogi, so I understand inventory space is precious. This has become a thorn in my side, honestly.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Submit a ticket. Someone from the discord channel told me that they submitted a ticket and shortly after they removed the tickets from their inventory. I just submitted my ticket.
  • BellKirbyBellKirby
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Crims wrote: »
    Submit a ticket. Someone from the discord channel told me that they submitted a ticket and shortly after they removed the tickets from their inventory. I just submitted my ticket.

Who exactly would I submit them to?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    BellKirby wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »

Who exactly would I submit them to?

Go to the main site, click customer support, click on submit a request and you should be able to make your ticket.
    Kaalia