Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Any way to get G15 NPC Costumes...?

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in Help
So, I was feeling... kind of . . . s...l...o...w, and, just wanted to . . . k..n...o...w, whether G15 NPC Costumes could be obtained in any way.
Also had some random thought about, now that there are Veteran-Dungeons, why not Veteran Shadow-Missions, then even... Veteran-Theatre.
If not possible right now then any idea of something like the above (i.e. Veteran) or equivalent might make it available as a future-reward ?
Thanks again in advance !

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Obtained in-game?
    Not... really in any free-to-play way, outside of buying it with gold off another player that has one.
    If you don't mind that, you can do it.

But does it have to be the G15 costumes?
    As far as I know, those are gacha-only, but if you had a William Partner, he comes equipped with his own unique outfit that shares the same properties of "being able to get a high level commerce reforge speed effect" same as the G15 costumes, but with the added benefit of being unrestricted when it comes to player character gender or race.

That does require both the partner AND a partner trade unlock potion, and it's STILL not free-to-play earned, but at least you wouldn't have to gamble for it from a gachapon.

But to fully answer your question... no, unfortunately. It's not possible now and it's not planned at the moment either.
    That's a nice idea, though. Though, it'd also be nice if the reforges themselves that would make the outfits useful could be earned through gameplay, outside of events, as well.
    HabimaruSherri