Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About Giant's 2h Smash damage bonus

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
in General Chat
If say a weapon like a sword is considered a 2h for humans be 2h for giants as well even tho they can wield it with a shield?

I wanted to have some room for even more Def to become an insane walking tank as I try to draw aggro to myself as everyone else in Tech duin can mop them up as I get them in one spot. Although as much as I like being a tanky monster I to would like to deal some hefty damage by having a suitable sword with a shield.

Do Smash for giants consider 2h swords for humans as 2h for giants to become that 2h bonus damage for smash along with a shield? Was thinking of making a Frosted Borealis Blade with the shield while trying to reach that Def/mdef/prot/mprot bonus from erg upgrading (At least TRY to do it "eyes at Nexon")

Oh and if your prob going to say just bring damage, well sorry entitled elitist, You have your way to play the game, let me have MINE.

Comments

• LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Alshian wrote: »
    If say a weapon like a sword is considered a 2h for humans be 2h for giants as well even tho they can wield it with a shield?
    Yes.
    Do Smash for giants consider 2h swords for humans as 2h for giants to become that 2h bonus damage for smash along with a shield?
    Yes.
    Was thinking of making a Frosted Borealis Blade with the shield while trying to reach that Def/mdef/prot/mprot bonus from erg upgrading (At least TRY to do it "eyes at Nexon")
    Large shield such as Frosted Borealis also has a hidden bonus from shield mastery of 100% damage reduction on defense activation. PVP and Zebach ignore it but even Feth elite laser is subject to it and will be reduced to 1 as long as you have defense loaded and the shield on.
    Alshian
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Thank you kind soul. :3