Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lorna Charm from October's events

NovancyNovancy
Mabinogi Rep: 780
in Help
That old Lorna Support Charm from October is STILL in my inventory of both my main and alt accounts. The alt has the charm that you actually use to get the effect and it is expired and cannot be dropped or destroyed and is just taking up 4 slots of my inv. My main still has the smaller item you use in order to get the charm, but I'm not using it because I know i cant delete the charm after it expires and I dont want it to clog my inv even more. Does anyone else have this issue? I haven't seen anyone talking about it and I would expect people to have mentioned it if it was using inv space for a useless item.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Have you tried to use the delete expired items button on the top of your inventory?
    If that doesn't work, submit a ticket to request its removal stating that none of the delete options work.
  • NovancyNovancy
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Yes, It just says I have no expired items. I'm surprised no one has said anything because I would have though more people have this bug. Maybe I was wrong lol
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    If the charm is expired and no longer usable, send in a ticket to request its removal, or you would have to wait for some maintenance sweep of old expired items which is not predictable of when it may happen.