Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Opening Old Fish Trap after event

RadialexposeRadialexpose
Mabinogi Rep: 775
in General Chat
Hi, I'm just wondering if the old fish traps can be opened after the event or do I have to open them during the event to get the items?

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    You can stock-pile those unless the description specifically has an expiration-timer.
    I still have thousands of stock-piles of stacked boxes/bags/gifts yet to be opened even from previous events from months ago.
    Hi, I'm just wondering if the old fish traps can be opened after the event or do I have to open them during the event to get the items?
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    You should be able to open them after the event.
  • Iris14Iris14
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    my event is broken, I can't turn in my smelt for 2 days straight now. Jan wont accept my Glacier smelt.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited January 8, 2020
    Iris14 wrote: »
    my event is broken, I can't turn in my smelt for 2 days straight now. Jan wont accept my Glacier smelt.

To to NPC --> Start Conversation --> Give smelts (make sure you have enough of course)
  • JekzellJekzell
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050

having same issues to.
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

To to NPC --> Start Conversation --> Give smelts (make sure you have enough of course)

My quest says bring 30 glacier smelt. and i have over 30 and still wont let me turn in