Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bait

orcabluewaorcabluewa
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
in General Chat
How many baits can we get in one day?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 10, 2020
    orcabluewa wrote: »

130 on Monday to Friday.
    200 on Sunday and Saturday.

Logging in gives you 100 bait, but if it's a weekend you get additional 70.
    You get extra 30 bait by giving 10 Glacier Smelt to Jan everyday once.
    orcabluewaLuffiy
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »

130 on Monday to Friday.

Regular smelt, not Glacier Smelt, for getting the 30 extra bait!
    Thank goodness we don't have to use up the Glacier Smelt, since we need quite a lot of them over the whole event.
  • GretaGreta
    Iyasenu wrote: »

130 on Monday to Friday.

Regular smelt, not Glacier Smelt, for getting the 30 extra bait!
    Thank goodness we don't have to use up the Glacier Smelt, since we need quite a lot of them over the whole event.

Oh. Oops lol. :D
    Iyasenu
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Why don't you ask your guild? lol.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Crims wrote: »

'Cause not everyone's in a Guild? And this is a pretty safe spot to ask for this kind of info and get an accurate answer.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 11, 2020
    Draech wrote: »

'Cause not everyone's in a Guild? And this is a pretty safe spot to ask for this kind of info and get an accurate answer.

He is the leader of Goodmorning.

Supposedly.

Honestly I would like to know why a user claimed any derivative of the name Orca on these forums. I kept quiet but now this has peaked my interest. I am glad this day has finally come.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Supposedly.

Honestly I would like to know why a user claimed any derivative of the name Orca on these forums. I kept quiet but now this has peaked my interest. I am glad this day has finally come.

That supposition isn't correct.
    You can go to someone's profile and see their past posts and the threads they've created.
    Reasons for why someone chooses something as their forum handle aside, that forumer isn't the Orca you're thinking of.
    GretaDraech
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Supposedly.

I think they chose the name 'Orca' on 'Porpoise'.
    IyasenuCrimsọnKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Supposedly.

That supposition isn't correct.
    You can go to someone's profile and see their past posts and the threads they've created.
    Reasons for why someone chooses something as their forum handle aside, that forumer isn't the Orca you're thinking of.

Cool beans.
  • GretaGreta
    Finally saw good old Gaea's... I mean Crims catch phrase.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I use cool beans in response to a statement accepted and indicates that I don't really care anymore.
  • GretaGreta
    I use cool beans in response to a statement accepted and indicates that I don't really care anymore.

Which is why it's funny. You brought things up first and when you are wrong you just try to instantly drop it with this amazing catch phrase.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 11, 2020

Which is why it's funny. You brought things up first and when you are wrong you just try to instantly drop it with this amazing catch phrase.

I lose interest pretty quickly sometimes.

Besides, what else is there to discuss? This user is not Orca. Moving on. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    I has heard such phrase before. Kind of an old-school one but «catch» phrase-e enough to make a whole business out of it (in GTA).
    va2.jpg

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Habimaru wrote: »
    I has heard such phrase before. Kind of an old-school one but «catch» phrase-e enough to make a whole business out of it (in GTA).
    va2.jpg

My uncle used to say it. Then a co-worker I used to work with says it. Me and cool beans have history. :D
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    cool beans
    exclamationINFORMAL•US
    used to express approval or delight.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    cool beans
    exclamationINFORMAL•US
    used to express approval or delight.

Yes Kensa, crack kills.

original.gif
    SherriKensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    va2.jpg

My grandmother in Florida uses that phrase too, a lot..
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 13, 2020
    Sherri wrote: »
    va2.jpg

My grandmother in Florida uses that phrase too, a lot..

Dude I just had one of my clients use it today. I totally lol'd. It's coming back in style!

271040d6a7385ecf726f6cb706a1294f.jpg