Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ego Conversations

FrozareFrozare
Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
in Help
After I converted my ego to new version, he has the same conversations as a new ego. I tried doing some ego quests but after completing 7, it's still the same. Now that there's no social lvl, does anyone know how to get the conversations updated? The info thing just said it was based on lvl. He's lvl 68 btw. I liked seeing conversation update while you lvl them and I have a new ego too so I'd like to sees hers change though she is only lvl 25. I can't find any topics on this but maybe I missed it. I think most people don't care since it doesn't have to do with stats lol but it bothers me.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    From what I've seen default conversations don't change for the first time until level 40.
    I'm not sure when the next change is, but sheesh. Same dialogue response for levels 1~39. It should've changed at level 21 at the latest.

I guess they expect us to make use of the Interaction Crafter, but for real, Classic Egos already had dialogue, so why'd they skimp out instead of just porting it over.
    Frozare
  • FrozareFrozare
    edited January 15, 2020
    oh ok, yeah that is crazy. Though I'm worried my older one is glitched since he still has old dialogue at 68 though maybe it's 2nd stage. I could try making a third one and compare the dialogue.

Edit: ah ok the dialogue is different than a new one. Been so long I got confused. It must be the 2nd stage still at 68. I don't know when third stage is but thanks for the information! I think my old one was at the 3rd or 4th stage of dialogue so it's kind of silly.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    you can make up your own stuff with the interaction Crafter thing
  • FrozareFrozare
    yeah I like that. It seems to be missing some of the ego facial expressions though.