Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Paid Name Change

Comments

• AshersAshers
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Greta wrote: »
    Apparently they don't want to give some people free name change and wants them to pay instead, even when their name has +server tag.

I'm calling it. They are going to remove free name change service soon and everyone will have to pay for it from now on. No exceptions.

I really hope thats not the case :(
  • JuliaJulia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
    ... a name change would have been nice.
  • KaidomaruKaidomaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    Any update on this?
    XkiSherri
  • XkiXki
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Kaidomaru wrote: »
    Any update on this?

I came to ask the same question..I'm hoping it'll be out by next week.
    Sherri
  • XkiXki
    So are we sweeping this name change under the rug oooor?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 29, 2020
    Xki wrote: »

For now. If they gave us a negative answer to that it would cause a riot. So their logic is no answer is better than a negative answer. lol.
    XkiHelsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 29, 2020
    It's only been almost 2 weeks and some people are losing their crap already.
    DraechSherri
  • XkiXki
    Crims wrote: »

For now. If they gave us a negative answer to that it would cause a riot. So their logic is no answer is better than a negative answer. lol.

Thanks. I realize I was being unreasonable after this. I appreciate that. Some people don't know how to word things right. :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 29, 2020
    Crims wrote: »

Thanks. I realize I was being unreasonable after this. I appreciate that. Some people don't know how to word things right. :)

That's fine, they will eventually fix it. It's just I don't think that they know when because KR calls the shots. We're at their mercy.
    XkiWolfsingerHelsa
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greta wrote: »
    It's only been almost 2 weeks and some people are losing their crap already.

*cries in impatient*
    Dragoolfire
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Thank you!!! It's finally back! <3
    Sherri
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    The page says you can't change your name if you have a Seal Breaker title.

The G1 title "Seal Breaker to Another World" counts as a Seal Breaker title, but doesn't keep you from changing your name. Should probably reflect that on the page.
    TetosanWolfsingerSherri
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    I would like to raise the Question from Page 1 again:

Will the 16-Characters Name Event be repeated for those who weren't lucky enough to get a Free Name Change and had to wait almost a year till Paid Name Change was finally available?
    Just seems like kind of a bad decision to NOT repeat the event for those who were essentially not allowed to change their names when it was running.
    Sherri