Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

what is up will all the nasty language and content

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Why Mabi drama is so cringe?

Because Generation Z
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 24, 2020

It's the best most entertaining kind of cringe. You should hear about the "groomer" situation we got going on. It's pretty spicy.

Only in Mabinogi NA.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Crims wrote: »

It's the best most entertaining kind of cringe. You should hear about the "groomer" situation we got going on. It's pretty spicy.

Only in Mabinogi NA.

Are you talking about the Mabi groomer OR the youtube groomer?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Only in Mabinogi NA.

Please enlighten me there.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Drama is drama. That’s like asking why death is so deathly.
    VictrixWolfsinger
  • VictrixVictrix
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    While I've been out of the loop, it seems like the drama hasn't been like it was years ago.
    Does anyone remember the mass ban when we had the dupe crisis? We lost a lot of players, that's why we call those days the dark ages.

Good times those were... good times.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Does anyone remember the mass ban when we had the dupe crisis? We lost a lot of players, that's why we call those days the dark ages. You think Nexon is bad now? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE WENT THROUGH IN THE FIRST COUPLE OF YEARS LOL.

They knowwwwwwwww!!!
    (this is now a meme).

<Helsa squeals with delight like a school-girl on her birthday> Did I start a meme! <8D

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Does anyone remember the mass ban when we had the dupe crisis? We lost a lot of players, that's why we call those days the dark ages. You think Nexon is bad now? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE WENT THROUGH IN THE FIRST COUPLE OF YEARS LOL.

I'm actually curious, what was the dupe crisis? I've heard of several blackrobbings and mass bannings for some reasons or another, but I don't think I ever heard that one?
    What chaos did I miss? XD
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    People can be banned from only bugles?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited January 25, 2020
    Policroma wrote: »

Pretty sure you can if you say some nasty stuff against Nexon's rules or if enough people complain about you.

Pretty reasonable thing to do because no one wants to deal with you if you talk so offensively. Maybe a warning but heck, depending how annoying you were, prob just an instant ban.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited January 25, 2020
    Alshian wrote: »
    Policroma wrote: »

Pretty sure you can if you say some nasty stuff against Nexon's rules or if enough people complain about you.

Pretty reasonable thing to do because no one wants to deal with you if you talk so offensively. Maybe a warning but heck, depending how annoying you were, prob just an instant ban.

Nexon would have to investigate the reports first. Since I would not be surprised if everything said, in game, ends up in logs on the servers, it would be a simple matter for them to run searches on those logs to confirm the reports.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited January 25, 2020
    Mabi drama is so tamed nowadays, I still remember the revenge pron incident on the old Mabi forum where links to nude pics of a Mari player were spammed just because of an in-game break up.
    Victrix
  • AlshianAlshian
    heh, Talk about immature if that is how ya handle a break up XD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Rhey wrote: »
    Mabi drama is so tamed nowadays, I still remember the revenge pron incident on the old Mabi forum where links to nude pics of a Mari player were spammed just because of an in-game break up.

Well this is extra spicy.
  • AlshianAlshian

Sad its not spicy meatballs
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I'm actually curious, what was the dupe crisis? I've heard of several blackrobbings and mass bannings for some reasons or another, but I don't think I ever heard that one?

Ban.gif
    SherriBlissfulkillAlshianWolfsinger

I hated Nexon for this.

She was 13. Dude should have been reported to the police.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I hated Nexon for this.

She was 13. Dude should have been reported to the police.

They probably were reported. But they of course would not be able to ever reveal that information.
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Ban.gif

All because some dude on Mari got laid. SMH.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Chaos runs deep.

Within all of us XD