Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Announcement] Auction House Issue

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
Hello Milletians,

Currently, the Auction House across both Alexina and Nao is experiencing an intermittent connectivity issue. We are aware of the issue and are looking into it. If you experience any issue due to the Auction House being unavailable, please contact our Customer Support department and submit a ticket.

We will keep you updated when the issue has been fixed.

Sincerely,
-The Mabinogi Team
Kensamaofmari

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Too many pending transactions?
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    its not just that a similar code could of been copied into the auction house, and it is related to the 2009-2011 housing district there could of been a fix with that coding making it a priority but this was a temporary fix I need to find out how long the first fix was short if it is they could of done a careful fix but also when auction house was released the coding that was there already could of been a short fix... If it was a short fix the thing they have to do is fix the temp code fix from 2011 but if it was a temp fix expect a emergency maintenance to last similar to what happened in 2012 not the before result but it being set back by the same amount...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Godspeed to CS in replacing all the lost items due to the rampant random channel reboots and subsequent rollbacks.

I blame the cloud.
    Helsa
    they can avoid this by fixing the code in auction house not being copied from the housing district they already took too many shortcuts the auction house mait can take longer then needed but if they use a shortcut for this by removing a certain code making housing district, it could become either 2nd or even 3rd longest mait ever in all mabinogi servers if they do delete the reason why the housing code was given a priority code in the first place which was to give the district in its own channel the coding was already copied and pasted into the auction house as a shortfix but within the code it has a priority code for housing in there so auction house has to be recoded entirely
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    they can avoid this by fixing the code in auction house not being copied from the housing district they already took too many shortcuts the auction house mait can take longer then needed but if they use a shortcut for this by removing a certain code making housing district, it could become either 2nd or even 3rd longest mait ever in all mabinogi servers if they do delete the reason why the housing code was given a priority code in the first place which was to give the district in its own channel the coding was already copied and pasted into the auction house as a shortfix but within the code it has a priority code for housing in there so auction house has to be recoded entirely

Sorry it's really hard to understand your language.
    its about programming coding games are coded to fix the coding if you took a programming or even the basics you learn how to program using syntax coding even the basics are kinda hard to understand, codes are not like cheat codes at all, it is to make games more stable and not even crash as much coding has basics of enabling and disabling actions which is a fail safe you need to at least take the basics to understand what I am saying, People who took the basics of programming and majored into it (not like me I only took the basics and barely passes) You might have to look up coding games I do not know how to explain it simply enough so sorry about the confusion
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wow this was some serious business I guess. They usually get back to my ticket within 1 business day.
    Helsa
    coding is really serious stuff it is used for everything on the comp, games, internet programs, even built in calculators so coding is really important or the basis to making a good game even mabinogi but if the coding was copied and pasted into something else but there are some coding that were only meant for housing district then that can be the case

But basically it gets more complicated then that and this is not a joke to even troll about even its serious work...
    I'm not the one to explain it either but look up google and search it up coding that I'm saying is around the same age as mabinogi. There are many coding programs but I do not remember what the name was, but it uses if = true or if = false and 0,1's and that was the basics even!!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    c75cf576f2f259bb0afd3bd71349ef47.jpg
    GretaRadiant DawnHelsa
    I only know the basics of coding and that is all I actually know also... Does it branch into many other programs or is there easier methods then the basics I learnt back in high school (which is somewhat not even taught anymore anywhere in public high schools because it was cut 1-2 years after I graduated even)