Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ascension Boost boxes can't be deleted or dropped

sunstreaksunstreak
Mabinogi Rep: 630
in Bugs and Glitches
How did NO ONE catch that? -Don't events come thru KR first? Did no one ever have a timed-out box; in the event's previous run, who then tried to dispose of it? ...They can't be dropped, and there is no: "Destroy" option on the boxes. How did that slip past quality control?

Please add "Destroy" to every single event generated item. As a matter of course, I cannot forsee a problem with that.

Luckily, I already have a ticket in with a GM, so I'll have them help me.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The expired boxes can't be deleted using the hourglass button in your inventory?
    I know the items that you get FROM the boxes can be destroyed via that button if they happen to expire.
  • sunstreaksunstreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Yes, they can! :p I dunno what prevented me from ever utilizing that feature. I'm sure at some point I saw it there... Clicking the Hourglass summons a window; which then lists the item(s) scheduled to be destroyed, and asks for confirmation. It does get rid of the timed-out event boxes. Most efficient! And to think, I almost set Tir ablaze lighting campfires to cremate that stupid box. -D'Oh!