Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old old old old account

VythanLeVythanLe
Mabinogi Rep: 800
in Help
I need facts, can a GM or other tech support guy please inform me on how I can retrieve my old account.

PLEASE NOTE:
IT HAS BEEN 10 YEARSSSS SINCE LAST USED
no idea what the email is
no idea what the password is
for all I know I used a different name because I was like 11 or 13
ONLY KNOW THE CHARACTER NAME AND WHATS IN THE INVENTORY, possibly friendslist names and titles
know of games played on the account, and the classes of each character and thats all I remember.

really want this account back, mostly because it has a few shooting star robes on it

can someone please tell me more.

Comments

• ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Yeah, that may be enough to get your account back. I think they like 3 character names, though. Just submit as much information as possible. It’s how I got my account back. Support is also much better at replying quickly than they used to be. Good luck.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The only thing they can do is tell you what the associated e-mail is. They can't be certain that it is you account, you see. But giving the associated e-mail, I think, would not compromise the account. On the other hand it may be their policy to not even give that. If they do, however, then you have to remember the e-mail password. If not then you have to remember the password hint. If not then you have to remember the associated e-mail to that e-mail. . . . and so on.