Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About this Puzzle Event's Grace period.

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
in General Chat
Correct me if I am wrong but this event gave us about a month grace period huh?

You get 1 puzzle piece every week days but get 2 puzzle pieces every weekends

So you get like 9 puzzle pieces per week and at this post we had like 92 days left with a goal of 104 puzzles by the end of the event for the goodies.

I missed 2 puzzles since I was not online for an hour one Sunday so I am currently 15 after one hour for today.

Puzzles/Days
9/7
18/14
27/21
36/28
45/35
54/42
63/49
72/56
81/63
90/70 Id would of had 104 Already
99/77
108/84
117/91
118/92

At this point this is about 21ish grace day period in case you guys were wondering if you would make it in time to try to complete Cichol's puzzle picture for your lonely homestead without him STARTING RIGHT NOW.

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Ok cool.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Also note that if you leave the game on during the daily reset, 7am Pacific, it will automatically countdown the hour for the new one as well.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Alshian wrote: »
    Correct me if I am wrong but this event gave us about a month grace period huh?

You get 1 puzzle piece every week days but get 2 puzzle pieces every weekends

So you get like 9 puzzle pieces per week and at this post we had like 92 days left with a goal of 104 puzzles by the end of the event for the goodies.

I missed 2 puzzles since I was not online for an hour one Sunday so I am currently 15 after one hour for today.

Puzzles/Days
    9/7
    18/14
    27/21
    36/28
    45/35
    54/42
    63/49
    72/56
    81/63
    90/70 Id would of had 104 Already
    99/77
    108/84
    117/91
    118/92

At this point this is about 21ish grace day period in case you guys were wondering if you would make it in time to try to complete Cichol's puzzle picture for your lonely homestead without him STARTING RIGHT NOW.

Weekends give 2 points per day; that's your grace.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited February 10, 2020
    How much you wanna bet those wings have a timer on them? Rofl.

I've only missed one day. But it's pretty hard to get on and afk for an hour when I have no motivation left for this game.
    Kensamaofmari
    Harukari wrote: »

I've only missed one day. But it's pretty hard to get on and afk for an hour when I have no motivation left for this game.

You mean like Ferghus wings?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470

The ferghus wings, the wings from that one event(unless you were lucky and got the permanent coupon for them)

The ferghus wings, the wings from that one event(unless you were lucky and got the permanent coupon for them)

Ferghus%27s_Amazing_Wings.png
    HarukariWolfsingerSherri