Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to advance to Dan 1 in Ranged and Magnum

SlacoSlaco
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Bugs and Glitches
I recently came back to playing this game after a very long time. Back then I had at least Dan 1 in Ranged and Magnum Shot, if not higher. I did the tests for them and it says I've completed the skill training necessary for them but I am unable to rank it up. I've done the Ranged Dan test twice to figure out if it just didn't work. I passed both times with 11k points or so. I talked to the NPC outside and everything. I later did the Dan test for Crash Shot and passed and I was able to rank it up to Dan 1 Crash Shot.
Vj4c1t1.png
IGN: Slaco
Server: Alexina or whatever the name of the server that merged into