Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elves/Giants, Execute Order 66.

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Lutetium wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I have my opinion and you have yours. We cool?

Math is objective not an opinion. Are you ok?

Not everyone's into math to be fair, and while I think its cool that can be calculated for this, a lot can fall down to experience and the like. Like sure, this + that can and will be this, but there are a lot of other factors that can alter that, under the right circumstances.
    Like sure, statistically speaking the point is the correct one - however if one has encountered far more giants than humans who are better fighters, then one is inclined to believe and state their opinion on experience and what's read and witnessed rather than what the statistics actually are. Conversely, if one breaks down the system to understand the math, then I would undoubtedly believe you correct as I have neither the patience nor ability to break that down, but by experience and eye-witness test, giants might be considered the stronger to other players.
    Now me I've had my pride handed back to me by a guy with a wooden puppet back in the day, so I'm just here to play devil's advocate and poke at whatever I can. Mostly just at attitudes but you know, I just like to play when the mood strikes.
    Greta
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited February 14, 2020
    Lutetium wrote: »
    I'm going to pretend that skills and math don't work the way they do and ignore all explainations otherwise because I am right no matter what the numbers say.

20a4375266.png

Maybe, it means you need to D.I.D.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Wait, I'm human...
    cvfwqLg.png
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Sai wrote: »
    Wait, I'm human...
    cvfwqLg.png

(Is an elf) Must follow order 66......
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Alshian wrote: »
    Wait, I'm human...
    cvfwqLg.png

I'm following 69.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Wait, I'm human...
    cvfwqLg.png

I'm following 69.

So, perhaps NOT the worst year ever then :)
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Wait, I'm human...
    cvfwqLg.png

I'm following 69.

The only way to celebrate Valentine's day.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Fluorette wrote: »
    What? Where?
    Is it for an update that finally cares to explain some of the unexplained lore regarding the ancient elves and giants?

No, pretty sure it's about this part of G24
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/21247/2nd-3rd-g24-trailer-interesting-story-setup

Drat! Maybe next time...
    Oh, I see. I haven't started any of Chapter 7 yet, so this link would probably be nothing but spoilers. QQ
    Thanks, though.

I think the only spoiler is the Korean version of the trailer for this part.