Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - February 13th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, February 13th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 4 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, February 13th
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Say goodbye to Shy! Shy's Night Sky Shop is ending. Note: Leftover stars will be removed. Remember to use them before the maintenance!
  • Did you get all the points you needed? The G24 Mission Point Event is ending.
  • The purrfect pet is curling up to take a nap! The Jewel Pet Box sale and pet buffs are ending.
  • Hope you had fun on the slopes! The Winter Sports Day event is ending.
  • The Husbando voting portion of the Husbando and Waifu Voting Contest 2020 ends on Friday, February 14th 12:00 PM PST. Be sure to vote in the finals!
  • The Order of the Black Moon continues to plague Erinn. The G24 Ascension Part 2 update is live.
  • It is time to paint a masterpiece! The Winter Painter event is starting.
  • Happy Valentine's Day! The Valentine's Day Events are starting.
  • Darkness or light? Day or night? The Glimmering Wonders of Nature Box sale is starting.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PST time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team
KensamaofmariSolidgone

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready!!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 12, 2020
    HEY. Why are we back in the dark ages again??? WHY DO WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOSING OUR STUFF AGAIN??? Channels are crashing AGAIN. What HELL is going on??? Players now have to log out whenever they change equips to save their character information like we had to do back in the old days of mabinogi. Whatever services you guys are using IS CLEARLY NOT VIABLE. We shouldn't have to do this. We haven't had to do something like this in YEARS. Mabinogi team needs to address this problem and nip it in the butt!

We thought last week was some kind of anomaly and we were understanding but now this has happened for the second time! People are losing their stuff again. This has been unheard of for YEARS. C'mon Nexon! smh.

Don't make me break out the ancient memes! I STILL HAVE THEM AND I WILL USE THEM! :|

ConfusedMiserableBullfrog-size_restricted.gif
    NilremJuliet1972SebastianKimNynxWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    There's a fix Gaea. Just don't stay too long in game :D
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    There's a fix Gaea. Just don't stay too long in game :D

And the memes have begun. :D
    Wolfsinger
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    All I can say is Glowing Stone Imp HAT(s) are not dropping in the Karu Boss Room and I need to make THAT Statue. Also, I think a free Rusty Hammer will be needed to Gem Upgrade/Repair my Gladius for Edern's Memoir with Blaanid unless I keep running for more Imp Hats in normal Karu...thanks to my old Friends including Maiotome who needs to get married to me when I am not busy.

Caligirl of Alexina
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Juliet1972 wrote: »
    All I can say is Glowing Stone Imp HAT(s) are not dropping in the Karu Boss Room and I need to make THAT Statue. Also, I think a free Rusty Hammer will be needed to Gem Upgrade/Repair my Gladius for Edern's Memoir with Blaanid unless I keep running for more Imp Hats in normal Karu...thanks to my old Friends including Maiotome who needs to get married to me when I am not busy.

Caligirl of Alexina

Oh Gawd no! Don't do it that way. Feed the monkey.
    Juliet1972