Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question about Pet Medal

SamuelalexSamuelalex
Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
in Help
So I noticed we are getting Pet Adoption Medals from the attendance event and I had a few questions about this medal and how it functions.

Q1: Can I use this medal on a pet, then open the medal with the same account to get the pet back and rename it?
I was hoping for sometime like a rename ticket, but I don't see one available which is why I hope this method works to change the name of my pet.

Q2: Can this medal be used on the Lorna Broom from the Tutorial Quest?
Again I ask this because I want to change the name of this pet. I know the Medal previously could not be used on limited edition pets but I'm not sure which ones it can't be used on.

Q3: Can the medal be traded without a pet inside it?
Like for example if someone has a medal they can't use, or doesn't need, can they give the medal to someone else?

Q4: Is it possible to make pet adoption medals a permanent addition to the NX shop?
I know I asked this question before, but it seems only logical to have the medals available all the time due to the rotation of the pet listing and the release of new pets. I posted this in suggestions awhile back, but not really sure if it's under consideration so I thought I'd bring it up again while we are on the subject XD

Thanks for any help you can provide to clear up things ^^
~Sam
IGN: Samuelalex
Server: Mari

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited February 17, 2017
    Well.. one time I needed a blank pet adoption medal and asked my friends for one. A friend tried to trade me it but it was untradable. :c
    As for all the other questions, I'm not sure. [img]http://forum2.nexon.net/images/smilies/confused.png"; title="Confused"[/img]
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Q1: Yes you can! :D I did this once with a pet that I wanted renamed and it worked!

Q2: I want to say yes since that pet has an inventory. I know it can't be used on beginner pets (horse/eagle) or mini pets. Though I'm just speculating.

Q3: I'm pretty sure Sherri is correct. Plus this medal is from an event, so it's most likely going to have (Event) in it's name. Most items like that are not tradable. Pet medals from the cash shop are not tradable either.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Alrighty thanks for the help. I'll have to wait and see when I get the medal :D