Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Something may be wrong with the "exit" scripting?

sunstreaksunstreak
Mabinogi Rep: 630
in Bugs and Glitches
KK, last 2 days there has been some kind of transient login/exit issues. I just noticed Katherz announcing taking down Ch6 for maint. & testing; and I noticed last night we had a mass logout in the early am, complete with a minor server rollback. So maybe I should have noted this earlier: my character seems to be hiccuping on updating within the game? ...There is [only] a seconds-long delay when clicking on an NPC to receive a response. (this is new). There can be a delay/refusal when clicking on a shop exit; requiring a re-click. And for the first time EVER, last night I was refused the ability to leave my HS! (I believe the error message was: "unable to leave the area at this time") [*note that my HS failed to laod yesterday as well, requiring a re-log, but that is an old bug...] Also, for the first time ever; and truly telling, when clicking upon the corner "X" to close my Traveler Log Window yesterday, I received the "Do you wish to exit the game?" dialogue one normally only ever receives when exiting out of the client proper. -So it seems the exiting protocols are borked? mixed up? They've become unhinged?

Sorry I didn't complain earlier, if any of this helps. I assumed it was some error with Leatrix Latency Fix; which I only installed to play Mabi anyways (and have since removed). :p Cheers and g/l to the team!