Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About Magic ATK reforge...

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
in General Chat
Do the reforges on both Weapons and Accessories stack together? Like say what if I have a level 20 rank1 magic attack on a stave and a lvl 5 rank1 magic attack on a accessory?

Would they stack or would only the highest level take effect making the reforge on the accessory worthless? I like to try to roll for 80 magic atk on a stave/blue echostone and 20 magic attack from a accessory.

Wanted to make a weapon to bypass the damage check on zombies from elite tech duin while I can finally bypass the damage check without crits from a zombie from normal tech duin. Like why the hell does this exist at all? To keep cheaters in check? Rather they don't ruin fun for the sake of stopping the cheats lol. It could of gone differently.

Anyways, trying to do 20k+ without crits but need more magic attack for it to work.

Comments