Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

last play 14th feb 2020 now i got this error

1Malaysia1Malaysia
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited February 15, 2020 in Technical Support
-click start mabinogi=>SSO error
-click start mabinogi=>input 2ndary pass=>server cant be connected
-click start mabinogi->input 2ndary pass-> select char=>server cant be connected...

havent touch for 10hr mabinogi today since im busy irl... what happen?
Caterex

Comments

• CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Same is happening to me. I cant even login to nexon. Its not working. I last ouched it on the 11th
  • JirokureJirokure
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    1Malaysia wrote: »
    -click start mabinogi=>SSO error
    -click start mabinogi=>input 2ndary pass=>server cant be connected
    -click start mabinogi->input 2ndary pass-> select char=>server cant be connected...

havent touch for 10hr mabinogi today since im busy irl... what happen?

Noticed this happen for a few days now too to me. Been playing for months before. Nothing like this ever happen.
    I can get into the game after countless time of login try. But I cant change channel or trying to rebirth or I will be stuck in a white blank screen with no choice other than to close the game and suffer the error at the login pag
  • DarkEagleDarkEagle
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited February 19, 2020
    Try the possible fixes, the first one is a recent one that a friend of mine had to do to fix the same issue:

1) Uninstall Mabinogi, and then Nexon Launcher and delete appdata related to both programs. Then reinstall the launcher and Mabinogi.
    - they said it was continuing to attempt to patch for G24 part 1 continuously and allow the game to boot, but not connect due to version difference
    2) Some antivirus software will lock out Mabinogi from connecting, I shut down the entire antivirus program and attempt to connect to see if this was the issue. I never figured the actual issue with this, other than uninstalling and reinstalling the antivirus program in a fresh state. It was either the firewall or some special port locking depending on the program you use. A fresh reinstall of your antivirus will normally fix this.