Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

how many people lost items?

JasJMJJasJMJ
Mabinogi Rep: 865
edited February 17, 2020 in General Chat
i had a check folio and i cant seem to find it. now i'm wondering how many of my items have actually gone missing. anyone else have missing items?

edit: just found out that it was in a different place than where i had it last. probably due to a crash.

Comments

• WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    edited February 18, 2020
    I have lost an item due to a crash before, but I got it replaced after submitting a ticket. To prevent future loss, it's best to log out (not changing channels) after obtaining expensive items or moving items around in your inventory/pets because logging out will save your character data.
    Neopolitan
  • JasJMJJasJMJ
    edited February 18, 2020
    all of the channels just rebooted again. this is honestly getting pretty bad.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    JasJMJ wrote: »

This is occurring close to daily now isn't it?
  • JasJMJJasJMJ
    edited February 18, 2020

yes quite sad, hoping they get everything under control soon

yes quite sad, hoping they get everything under control soon

I think it would be helpful if they could make a post once in a while like with patch notes to talk about some of this stuff and give the public some insight on any resolutions. Then again, don't know if their company policies would allow them to do that.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited February 18, 2020
    So far, I've only got caught in a server crash once and I only lost some paper cranes that I made and something else I can't seem to remember..
    Also, I was checking the wiki this morning-afternoon and saw a lot of servers were under 'maintenance' so they must of been crashing then as well, thank goodness I wasn't logged in at the time.
    Sherri wrote: »
    So far, I've only got caught in a server crash once and I only lost some paper cranes that I made and something else I can't seem to remember..
    Also, I was checking the wiki this morning-afternoon and saw a lot of servers were under 'maintenance' so they must of been crashing then as well, thank goodness I wasn't logged in at the time.

Last Friday night, I got kicked. Thought it was routine DC. Then saw that Ch 1 and 2 were in maint. As I was checking the channel list to try another channel, 3 got switched to maint. Tried to log onto 5 and it became endless loading before finally getting sent back out to menu. I just turned if off for the night after that. I think the only thing I missed was the daily puzzle piece, which when I logged back on Saturday, resumed from the previous timer countdown and rewarded the Saturday pieces instead upon completion.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I've been booted several times, but I was AFKing anyway, so meh.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 18, 2020
    Submit a ticket, they can actually go back and find out what you lost.

That day was the same day I was cleaning my bags out. I like to mass dump things to the floor. This GM replaced EVERYTHING. Even the garbage I was to get rid of. XD

jtrVYgR.png

I've had GM Aardgaldr resolve my tickets in the past and all I can say is they deserve a promotion because they amaze me every single time. lol. If you get them, you will not be disappointed.

:)
    WolfsingerPopotatoSherripawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 19, 2020
    Why would you throw away trophies? God, do people even realize that they literally were artifacts? Got trash stats? Sell to your partner/truck (or any nearest NPC who has a shop) for easy and quick exploration exp. I cringed every time i saw these trophies laying on the ground.
    Sherri
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Greta wrote: »
    Why would you throw away trophies? God, do people even realize that they literally were artifacts? Got trash stats? Sell to your partner/truck (or any nearest NPC who has a shop) for easy and quick exploration exp. I cringed every time i saw these trophies laying on the ground.

But Greta...they are feeding the ground with exploration exp :(

Even floors desire nourishment!~ <3
    Kensamaofmari
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Crims wrote: »

That day was the same day I was cleaning my bags out. I like to mass dump things to the floor. This GM replaced EVERYTHING. Even the garbage I was to get rid of. XD

jtrVYgR.png

I've had GM Aardgaldr resolve my tickets in the past and all I can say is they deserve a promotion because they amaze me every single time. lol. If you get them, you will not be disappointed.

Mewlynne's replaced my items many times.

She deserves better.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmariSherripawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

jtrVYgR.png

She deserves better.

They all do.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmariSherri
  • MilisheaMilishea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    Good meme. Just lost a auction house purchase and the money used for it to ch6 Nao crashing for the umpteenth time and rolling back 20+ minutes. Just submitted a ticket for it.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

jtrVYgR.png

She deserves better.

They all do.

Eh. Depends.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    They don't even want to address anything related to constant server crashes. I would say they are losing the trust of players.
    AgentMimikyu
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited February 20, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    They don't even want to address anything related to constant server crashes. I would say they are losing the trust of players.

You say that like anyone talking about this stuff has ever trusted them lately. Let's not try and motivate them with false threats. They'll address the issue when they can.
  • KofumiKofumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I lost a couple of things. I'm happy that they're able to help us get our items back but I wish it wasn't so hard to keep track of what goes missing when I'm caught in a crash. Shout out to GM Lexiron tho. U a real one
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Kofumi wrote: »
    I lost a couple of things. I'm happy that they're able to help us get our items back but I wish it wasn't so hard to keep track of what goes missing when I'm caught in a crash. Shout out to GM Lexiron tho. U a real one

I mean it's a good idea to at least have an idea of what was lost, but I can verify it's not entirely necessary. But it does make their jobs easier.