Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shop Not Working!

RainehRaineh
in Bugs and Glitches
Unable to go to shop, if i try on the site i get 504 gateway time-out or if i try in game it loads but unable to click on anything?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The shop in-game doesn't work. The shop on website should work.
    Check to see if your browser is compatible first.
  • sunstreaksunstreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    *I have, in the past, had problems with the Nexon Shop. It was as simple as uninstalling my browser [Chrome] and re-installing it. If the initial uninstall doesn't help, then make sure to completely delete your install folder; and do not "sign-in" to your browser and auto-load your previous settings before you attempt purchasing from the Nexon Shop.

*As far as the in-game Nexon Shop, I can't remember the last time it worked. It's been trashed for MONTHS. (Sadly, I don't think it's in the tech for them to outright remove it). Always use the website one, if you can. (You often have to log to receive purchased items anyways)