Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Official Corporate Approved Spamming Thread

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Habimaru wrote: »
    What money...? And don't be going about telling everybody about the secret existence of my secret-lake ! =o
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Most recent one:
    (Note : Quoting the Russian-Cyrillic rather than translating it since my e-mail client [MailBird] is currently configured to display in Russian)
    Вчера 27 февриля 2020 г. 22:18
    От : Bill Lawrence <secon_efrus@mrecic.gov.ar>
    Тема : Re: $1MILLION DONATION TO YOU.
    --
    We bring greetings to you in the name of the lord. This message is sent to you as a notification that you have been chosen to benefit from our charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those that we can across the world as God has blessed us.

I won the Powerball lottery of $150Million on November 2, 2019 and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $10Million to charity, I try to reach people randomly from different sources and modes so as to touch lives from different angles, Hence you are getting a message here.

You have been listed as one of the lucky recipients to receive $1M This donation is made out to you so to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality

To verify
    https://www.powerball.com/winner-story/150-million-powerball-ticket-claimed

Get back to me on how to receive the donation

Thanks
    Bill Lawrence
    Note : The sender e-mail address is slightly different between what I got and what was pulled up from this web-master's page...
    I don't have any bank-accounts anyway (studied enough law to now have a complete and total distrust of banking institutions).

Do you also put your money in a lock-box and bury it beside an old lake?

I saw druids coming out from that lake.

Were they watery tarts lobbing scimitars?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Sherri wrote: »
    You got mail. You got mail. You got mail. You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.

You got mail.

Dear All,

I am a Nigerian Prince and there is this venture that can get us rich.
    Please wire 2 million Euro into bank account xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and you will get 40 times the amount back within weeks.

Dear Pesky Plumbers,

The Koopalings and I have taken over the Mushroom Kingdom. The Princess is now a permanent guest at one of my seven Koopa Hotels. I dare you to find her, if you can! If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

-Bowser
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    You got mail. You got mail. You got mail. You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.

You got mail.

Dear All,

Please wire 2 million Euro into bank account xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and you will get 40 times the amount back within weeks.

Dear Pesky Plumbers,

The Koopalings and I have taken over the Mushroom Kingdom. The Princess is now a permanent guest at one of my seven Koopa Hotels. I dare you to find her, if you can! If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

-Bowser

Legit
  • HelsaHelsa

You got mail.

Dear All,

Dear Pesky Plumbers,

-Bowser

Legit

Lego
    Helsa wrote: »

You got mail.

Dear All,

Dear Pesky Plumbers,

-Bowser

Legit

Lego

my eggo
  • SherriSherri
    edited March 4, 2020
    It's the year 2045. Humanity has gone to war with each other once more, starting WWIII.
    I am Sgt. Squidward Tortellini, an American, writing this letter as the bombs go off over my bunker. We've beaten Russia, China, and even North Korea but nothing could prepare us for this enemy hidden in plain sight.
    They were in the EU for goodness sake! They've been lying to us, preparing for world domination this whole time! How could we be so blind?!

We're located near their border, but nothing can break their defenses...
    heh.. to think these things used to be childrens toys..

I'm going back in there.. tell my kids I love them.. remember us as heroes..
    KTechjM.png

Yeah idk what that was, I just saw Lego and it went from me making a joke to a whole story
    enjoy
  • HelsaHelsa
    Squidward Tortellini
    tL5XGALLy4.png
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    edited March 5, 2020
    Squidward Tortellini
    tL5XGALLy4.png

He was in the mafia and was drafted into WWIII, where he quickly climbed the ranks to Sgt.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited March 5, 2020
    Squidward Tortellini
    tL5XGALLy4.png

He was in the mafia and was drafted into WWIII, where he quickly climbed the ranks to Sgt.

After the war, he went back into doing "work" as a "man of honor" until he was whacked by Sherri Mizuli: Mafia Hit-Broad.
    Sherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    The reality, about Squidward Tortellini, is this:
    729ec4b8f3d232fd8afc895beb44b0ec.jpg
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 18, 2020
    Delicious Spam
    Video_Thumbnail-720x540.jpg

That's disgusting, I hate you.

Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crims wrote: »
    Delicious Spam

No no no, it's all in the marketing. Sure this is an inbred hillbillies idee-er of furrin vittles, but you don't mension that and call it Japanese Spiced Hamm and sticky rice with, low cal, seaweed rap.
    edited March 19, 2020
    Delicious Spam

I'm saddened to hear that you hate me :(
    I guess I'll migrate to discord Town Square full time now.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Delicious Spam

Is that where you've been? I keep missing your random gifs that somehow always fit. :(
  • HelsaHelsa
    Delicious Spam

I predict you won't.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    That dish actually looks interesting... I think I shall go see if I can make that dish now !
    The more «weird» looking/sounding recipes I can memorise the more I will end up getting all the food to myself !
    Just like when I make Orange-Slices (from oranges) mixed in with Sausage-Slices and I offer it to others they're like...:
    «Ahh, umm, thanks, but no thanks... I/we think I'll/we'll pass... thanks anyway !» (as they scuttle off as-if traumatized)
    Delicious Spam

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Please do.

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited April 9, 2020
    -removed-
    It's too bad forums are dead.

ok...
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited April 9, 2020