Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Official Corporate Approved Spamming Thread

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    That is to be expected when so-called «controversial» topics cannot be discussed. Not to mention the fact that the previous version(s) of the forum(s) had some rather questionable so-called «moderation» practices (evidence shown in spoilers).

«It takes 20 years to build up a good business-reputation and only five minutes to permanently ruin it.» -Fortune 500 Magazine
    89slp9p.png
    qRqpseY.png

adjULsL.png

8CzB9p3.png
    xWHTSwg.png

K6ktaPS.png
    It's too bad forums are dead.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited April 9, 2020
    -removed-
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    [YES]: I have ran into my fair share of exceptional individual mods and admins (only on other sites, of course). Even worse, are the sycophants that will act as janitor for free. Especially if that power of authority is given to a "woman" of the female species, you will really see the true animal brought out upon man. It makes one question reasoning with these members of "society". Many humans have gone unchecked in behavioral, emotional, and moral abilities. Devise a map or "home" for these humans who refuse to participate in our man-made environments. A: †sophisticated asylum†, B: †fools' pantheon†. a. where they can [circle] and [pace] over and over to reiterate the same ideas, visions, and love from men greater than.

I'm.....extremely confused by what I have just read. That's usually reserved for Habi's posts, but I understood his better than yours this time, congrats XDD
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    [YES]: I have ran into my fair share of exceptional individual mods and admins (only on other sites, of course). Even worse, are the sycophants that will act as janitor for free. Especially if that power of authority is given to a "woman" of the female species, you will really see the true animal brought out upon man. It makes one question reasoning with these members of "society". Many humans have gone unchecked in behavioral, emotional, and moral abilities. Devise a map or "home" for these humans who refuse to participate in our man-made environments. A: †sophisticated asylum†, B: †fools' pantheon†. a. where they can [circle] and [pace] over and over to reiterate the same ideas, visions, and love from men greater than.

I'm.....extremely confused by what I have just read. That's usually reserved for Habi's posts, but I understood his better than yours this time, congrats XDD

Oh thank god, i thought it was only me.

Smh. Russians.
    Wolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited April 9, 2020
    -removed-
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Hey, give credit where it's due; at least their posts are A LOT shorter.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Habimaru wrote: »
    That is to be expected when so-called «controversial» topics cannot be discussed. Not to mention the fact that the previous version(s) of the forum(s) had some rather questionable so-called «moderation» practices (evidence shown in spoilers).

«It takes 20 years to build up a good business-reputation and only five minutes to permanently ruin it.» -Fortune 500 Magazine
    89slp9p.png
    qRqpseY.png

adjULsL.png

8CzB9p3.png
    xWHTSwg.png

K6ktaPS.png

So, Kalashnikov is one of your AI bots?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    That would be pretty cool if I managed to pull off such A.I.s (or a «future» me from some «time-travel» future anyway). Definitely need more of them though... LOTS more...! Nor is «Bliss» going to like to find out that I am actually him in the future...traveled back in time to this era. ;o
    Helsa wrote: »

89slp9p.png
    qRqpseY.png

adjULsL.png

8CzB9p3.png
    xWHTSwg.png

K6ktaPS.png

• HelsaHelsa
    That would be pretty cool if I managed to pull off such A.I.s (or a «future» me from some «time-travel» future anyway). Definitely need more of them though... LOTS more...! Nor is «Bliss» going to like to find out that I am actually him in the future...traveled back in time to this era. ;o

89slp9p.png
    qRqpseY.png

adjULsL.png

8CzB9p3.png
    xWHTSwg.png

K6ktaPS.png

Wait if Bliss is you in the future and since Bliss is quite . . . shall we say antsy, that can only mean that you're like five years old! =8O
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    But where have all the puns gone?
    Wolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715

ok...

^weeb

No me
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited April 9, 2020
    -removed-
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'm just a gun. lol. It's an adaptive behaviorial response. I'll get organized next maintenance.
    Sherri wrote: »
    No me
    If you own figurines, posters, or anything beyond normal human consumption: burn it!

There's no such thing as normal human
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The dude knows a lot, must be a weeb himself.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited April 9, 2020
    -removed-
  • HelsaHelsa

89slp9p.png
    qRqpseY.png

adjULsL.png

8CzB9p3.png
    xWHTSwg.png

K6ktaPS.png

Oh, so they're just an alter ego then?
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited April 9, 2020
    -removed-
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    edited April 9, 2020
    Now that would be just silly; our entities are still separate (by time-line/s) but in the technical quantum-sense we are all one (as «new-agey» as that might sound). I actually came back to assassinate ahem... uh, «re-program» my (former) self, yeah, that's it. Must «unindoctrinate» my former self at an earlier age (/nod /nod). Especially away from that particular scam that is based on materialist-oriented so-called «medical» [pseudo-]«science» ...
    VlMuiaf.png
    HgfVyPF.png
    «The United States contends that AstraZeneca promoted the unapproved uses by improperly and unduly influencing the content of, and speakers, in company-sponsored continuing medical education programs. The company also engaged doctors to give promotional speaker programs on unapproved uses for Seroquel and to conduct studies on unapproved uses of Seroquel. In addition, the company recruited doctors to serve as authors of articles that were ghostwritten by medical literature companies and about studies the doctors in question did not conduct. AstraZeneca then used those studies and articles as the basis for promotional messages about unapproved uses of Seroquel.» -U.S. Department of Justice

Lawsuits GALORE exist against those «drug» companies (can't say that «D» word on these forums... probably) psychotropics-manufacturers due to the NUMEROUS amount of FRAUD(S) that they are CONSTANTLY engaged in amounting to literally BILLIONS of $$$ in claims/settlements/fines/etc. I should definitely compile a list of all of them (THOUSANDS exist) for good measure...

89slp9p.png
    qRqpseY.png

adjULsL.png

8CzB9p3.png
    xWHTSwg.png

K6ktaPS.png

• HabimaruHabimaru
    What, but, all of those pictures that I've posted as my «cheap-skate» version of posters, and those various «accessories» that I have collected/accumulated, not to mention my favourite life-sized... oups, ahem, I mean... ahhhhhh! */slaps hand over mouth remembering how people say: TMI! TMI!*
    I'm just a gun. lol. It's an adaptive behaviorial response. I'll get organized next maintenance.
    Sherri wrote: »
    No me
    If you own figurines, posters, or anything beyond normal human consumption: burn it!
  • HelsaHelsa

I don't know why you feel so threatened. There's only 3 active users on this site, a 4th isn't an invasion.

You assume too much Misha.
    Wolfsinger