Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Official Corporate Approved Spamming Thread

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited April 9, 2020
    -removed-
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »
    You assume too much Misha.

Stop being hostile.

Stop falsely accusing.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited April 9, 2020
    -removed-
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    OwO
  • HelsaHelsa
    Stop falsely accusing.

Okay, then I'll accurately accuse.

28v1v4.jpg
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    I guess Helsa won lol.
    Wolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Greta wrote: »
    I guess Helsa won lol.

Won what
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited April 10, 2020
    I guess Helsa won lol.

Won what

Yeah! Won what? Weren't we just having a dialectic? I thought so at least.
  • GretaGreta
    I guess Helsa won lol.

Won what

Whatever you did there makes you look like a winner to me. I'm somehow amused and satisfied.
    Wolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Well, I was just messing around in-between drawing/maintenance. I dislike leaving post history.
    Whatever you did there makes you look like a winner to me. I'm somehow amused and satisfied.

You're always so defensive every time you post, you should learn to lighten up. I mean, we're all going to die anyway.

4leceIe.jpg

You really want to base your whole existence on being "right" and safe?
  • GretaGreta
    I really don't see connection between forum post and death, but ok.
    Wolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников

You're doing it again. I'm talking about you as a person, your thoughts and reactions. You are your forum posts.

Unless you think "Greta" will keep posting after you die in real life. lol
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

You're doing it again. I'm talking about you as a person, your thoughts and reactions. You are your forum posts.

You never know what happens in the future.
  • GretaGreta

You got me. I'm a ghost.

You got me. I'm a ghost.

I was thinking potentially a cyborg, but ghost works too.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Whou hou ! A ghost ! Say, have you ever «possessed» anyone, what percentage of people/mortals/incarnates are easy to possess ?

You got me. I'm a ghost.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited April 10, 2020
    I guess Helsa won lol.

Won what

When the powers-that-be initially conceived of the internet they had the naïve idea that it would be a gathering place where all could engage in a grand dialectic, perhaps being a catalyst to a more enlightened society. What we got instead is a place where people assume other folks are being sarcastic, when not necessarily so. A place where all discussions are made into bitter contests that, if they can't be won at least ensures that "the other" loses as well even at the cost of their own losing, forfeit the mutual discovery of truth for the appearance of triumphing over others, even at the cost of knowingly being incorrect about the subject, even at the cost of enlightenment for all.

And for what? So one man, and one man alone, can shout out to the open sea; "Huzzah, they are pissed off" and hear nothing but the indifferent crashing cacophony of the waves. Veritas weeps. Nonetheless there is still the few, we happy few, we band of naifs who despite the cruelty, the blood, the anguish, the betting, the cheering, the jeering, the spectacle of this cockerel fight we call internet discussion, still long for those halcyon ideals of our forebears.

And that's an any-day story like any other in the millions of stories in the naked city we call: The Internet.
    WolfsingerSherri
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Lets be honest though, that sounds pretty dramatic, just dragging in dying with all that. "Eat, drink and be merry" has never really appealed anyway, just sounds like a recipe TO die young, so I'll take some right in my life, thanks XD

Also, if we're assigning people to be their forum posts, yours raise some questions about yourself? So..... :)
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Lets be honest though, that sounds pretty dramatic, just dragging in dying with all that. "Eat, drink and be merry" has never really appealed anyway, just sounds like a recipe TO die young, so I'll take some right in my life, thanks XD

Also, if we're assigning people to be their forum posts, yours raise some questions about yourself? So..... :)

Want some spam along with that?
    Wolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников

Not being dramatic was my point. Death is sobering because it helps put things into perspective. And I do not agree with hedonism at all.

I just believe you shouldn't focus on many little things that won't matter in the long run (like people who always want to appear "rich" or smarter than others). Letting your guard down once in a while and seeing a bigger picture is not "Eat, drink and be merry".

How do you mean?