Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Official Corporate Approved Spamming Thread

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Helsa wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I guess Helsa won lol.

Won what

Yeah! Won what? Weren't we just having a dialectic? I thought so at least.

Whatever you did there makes you look like a winner to me. I'm somehow amused and satisfied.

When the powers-that-be initially conceived of the internet they had the naïve idea that it would be a gathering place where all could engage in a grand dialectic, perhaps being a catalyst to a more enlightened society. What we got instead is a place where people assume other folks are being sarcastic, when not necessarily so. A place where all discussions are made into bitter contests that, if they can't be won at least ensures that "the other" loses as well even at the cost of their own losing, forfeit the mutual discovery of truth for the appearance of triumphing over others, even at the cost of knowingly being incorrect about the subject, even at the cost of enlightenment for all.

And for what? So one man, and one man alone, can shout out to the open sea; "Huzzah, they are pissed off" and hear nothing but the indifferent crashing cacophony of the waves. Veritas weeps. Nonetheless there is still the few, we happy few, we band of naifs who despite the cruelty, the blood, the anguish, the betting, the cheering, the jeering, the spectacle of this cockerel fight we call internet discussion, still long for those halcyon ideals of our forebears.

And that's an any-day story like any other in the millions of stories in the naked city we call: The Internet.

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    What we need are posts/replies such as back at the time when a thread could reach 2000+ posts within a week of being created.
    Then people can post things after things like... [insert-lots-and-Lots-and-LOTS-of-HUGE-WALLS-of-TEXT-here...]...with...
    2ca.gif
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yeah and get banned.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Look what I received just now (spoiler). I have never seen such a password, nor do I use web-cams, and I am trying to established a «reputation» amongst my contact-list(s) as being a mega-pervert anyway...! ;o (I do believe that I have pretty damn good tastes though ;o)
    Ι κηοw july67285 ιs yοur ραss wοrd. Leτs geτ rιghτ το ροιητ. Yοu mαy ηοτ κηοw me αηd yοu αre ρrοbαbly wοηderιηg why yοu're geττιηg τhιs e-mαιl? Nο-οηe hαs ραιd me το ιηνesτιgατe αbοuτ yοu.

Ι ρlαced α mαlwαre οη τhe 18+ νιdeο clιρs (ροrηο) sιτe αηd τhere's mοre, yοu νιsιτed τhιs web sιτe το exρerιeηce fuη (yοu κηοw whατ Ι meαη). Wheη yοu were νιewιηg νιdeο clιρs, yοur brοwser begαη wοrκιηg αs α RDP τhατ hαs α κeylοgger whιch ρrονιded me αccessιbιlιτy το yοur dιsρlαy screeη αs well αs web cαmerα. Rιghτ αfτer τhατ, my sοfτwαre cοllecτed yοur eητιre cοηταcτs frοm yοur Messeηger, Fαcebοοκ, αηd e-mαιlαccοuητ. τer τhατ Ι creατed α νιdeο. Fιrsτ ραrτ dιsρlαys τhe νιdeο yοu were νιewιηg (yοu'νe gοτ α ηιce ταsτe : )), αηd 2ηd ραrτ shοws τhe recοrdιηg οf yοur web cαm, yeαh ιτ ιs u.

Yοu geτ jusτ τwο ροssιbιlιτιes. We αre gοιηg το sτudy τhe sοluτιοηs ιη ραrτιculαrs:

Fιrsτ chοιce ιs το ηeglecτ τhιs e-mαιl. As α resulτ, Ι mοsτ cerταιηly wιll seηd οuτ yοur αcτuαl νιdeοταρe το αll οf yοur ρersοηαl cοηταcτs αηd αlsο yοu cαη eαsιly ιmαgιηe regαrdιηg τhe αwκwαrdηess τhατ yοu receινe. Aηd lικewιse shοuld yοu be ιη αη ιητιmατe relατιοηshιρ, exαcτly hοw ιτ wιll αffecτ?

Oτher chοιce ιs το cοmρeηsατe me $ 1900. Ι wιll ηαme ιτ αs α dοηατιοη. Ιη such α cαse, Ι wιll ρrοmρτly deleτe yοur νιdeο recοrdιηg. Yοu cοuld gο οη yοur lιfe lικe τhιs ηeνer οccurred αηd yοu surely wιll ηeνer heαr bαcκ αgαιη frοm me.

Yοu wιll mακe τhe ραymeητ τhrοugh Βιτcοιη (ιf yοu dοη'τ κηοw τhιs, seαrch "hοw το buy bιτcοιη" ιη Gοοgle).

βTC Address το seηd το: 1PeZiTsAgqkztqv7sxWixfZXhuqT63ELas
    [cαse-SENSΙTΙVE cορy αηd ραsτe ιτ]

Ιf yοu hανe beeη curιοus αbοuτ gοιηg το τhe cορ, lοοκ, τhιs messαge cαη ηοτ be τrαced bαcκ το me. Ι hανe deαlτ wιτh my mονes. Ι αm ηοτ lοοκιηg το demαηd much, Ι wοuld lικe το be cοmρeηsατed. Yοu hανe οηe dαy ιη οrder το ραy. Ι'νe α sρecιfιc ριxel ιη τhιs emαιl, αηd ατ τhιs mοmeητ Ι κηοw τhατ yοu hανe reαd τhιs e mαιl. Ιf Ι dο ηοτ receινe τhe βιτCοιηs, Ι wιll defιηιτely seηd οuτ yοur νιdeο recοrdιηg το αll οf yοur cοηταcτs ιηcludιηg members οf yοur fαmιly, cοwοrκers, eτc. Hανιηg sαιd τhατ, ιf Ι receινe τhe ραymeητ, Ι wιll erαse τhe νιdeο rιghτ αwαy. Thιs ιs α ηοηηegοτιαble οffer τherefοre ρleαse dο ηοτ wαsτe my ρersοηαl τιme & yοurs by reρlyιηg το τhιs mαιl. Ιf yοu ηeed ρrοοf, reρly wιτh Yeα αηd Ι defιηιτely wιll seηd οuτ yοur νιdeο recοrdιηg το yοur 15 frιeηds.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Lets be honest though, that sounds pretty dramatic, just dragging in dying with all that. "Eat, drink and be merry" has never really appealed anyway, just sounds like a recipe TO die young, so I'll take some right in my life, thanks XD

Not being dramatic was my point. Death is sobering because it helps put things into perspective. And I do not agree with hedonism at all.

I just believe you shouldn't focus on many little things that won't matter in the long run (like people who always want to appear "rich" or smarter than others). Letting your guard down once in a while and seeing a bigger picture is not "Eat, drink and be merry".
    Also, if we're assigning people to be their forum posts, yours raise some questions about yourself? So..... :)

How do you mean?

Because that took things out of perspective, like I literally snorted when I saw that response and dismissed it, might just be me but you know. I can agree on the rest to a degree, but you took a way too sharp left turn for people like myself to take you seriously.

As for the other....this troll-happy little internet bug will let you enjoy thinking on that on your lonesome ;P
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited April 11, 2020
    Because that took things out of perspective, like I literally snorted when I saw that response and dismissed it, might just be me but you know. I can agree on the rest to a degree, but you took a way too sharp left turn for people like myself to take you seriously.

Never take me seriously. Why do you think I put cat picture? Greta always seems super sarcastic for the littlest thing that's why it's funny to me.
    As for the other....this troll-happy little internet bug will let you enjoy thinking on that on your lonesome ;P

Can you simply speak plainly? I take full responsibility for everything I do and say, but I don't know what "questions" I raise about myself.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Never take me seriously. Why do you think I put cat picture? Greta always seems super sarcastic for the littlest thing that's why it's funny to me.

Can you simply speak plainly? I take full responsibility for everything I do and say, but I don't know what "questions" I raise about myself.

But that defeats the purpose!!
  • КалашниковКалашников
    But that defeats the purpose!!

So you don't actually have an answer, you're just trying to be coy.

Okay, now I lose interest.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited April 12, 2020
    That's fine....I don't expect people to think anyway.
    Well that's fine. I don't think I've ever been called coy before, but there's a first time for everything. See you around the bend mate
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Well that's fine. I don't think I've ever been called coy before, but there's a first time for everything. See you around the bend mate

I blame: https:\\translate.google.ru\
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

I blame: https:\\translate.google.ru\

translate is a monster, just saying XDD
  • КалашниковКалашников
    I didn't realize Russian was such a problem here. Kinda weird.

You can pretend to have upper knowledge all you want but the matter is what I think is very different from what you think (that's why I asked for your interpretation).

I just came here out of boredom and jokingly mimiced Habimaru, speak nonsense to anyone else that replied. It's not that deep. See? I can speak truthfully unlike you.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

You can pretend to have upper knowledge all you want but the matter is what I think is very different from what you think (that's why I asked for your interpretation).

I just came here out of boredom and jokingly mimiced Habimaru, speak nonsense to anyone else that replied. It's not that deep. See? I can speak truthfully unlike you.

Thank you for the insinuation, I'll take your words with all due consideration.
    Seems a shame I can't be a little nonsensical back without being taken way too far, but I guess that means I just tried too hard.

Can't get more honest than that, mate, unless we're having THAT much trouble communicating
    1be09890150d2f811767fbdc00009ffc.jpg
    Калашников
  • HelsaHelsa
    S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L!!!
    _109241055_mediaitem109241054.jpg
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • КалашниковКалашников

Thank you for the insinuation, I'll take your words with all due consideration.
    Seems a shame I can't be a little nonsensical back without being taken way too far, but I guess that means I just tried too hard.

Can't get more honest than that, mate, unless we're having THAT much trouble communicating
    1be09890150d2f811767fbdc00009ffc.jpg

dLglu49.gif
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    nobody got my reference
    f
  • HelsaHelsa
    Sherri wrote: »
    nobody got my reference
    f

gashlycrumb7.jpg