Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Paid name change

AnimemabiAnimemabi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
edited February 18, 2020 in Help
How come when i click the buy button it redirects me to the main page and nothing happens?

Comments

• AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    It seems like No matter what i never am able to be around when they do the name change stuff and for players who miss it seem to be screwed over i managed not to have the same name as anyone with any of my characters and didnt have access to a computer during the paid one that im now being told ended seems when i want to throw money at this game im always met with a middle finger.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited February 19, 2020
    It was broke and taken down 10 minutes after they added it about a month ago... waiting on Korea to give a damn about us.