Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trouble buying Pon

SeleniteSpriteSeleniteSprite
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I bought some NX and I'm trying to buy some Pon. When I try to I get this error: 50035:NotCharacterSelected
I'm assuming my issue is with the top drop down box in the little popup window, since when I click it nothing happens.
Am I missing something I need to do first with my character?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I bought some NX and I'm trying to buy some Pon. When I try to I get this error: 50035:NotCharacterSelected
    I'm assuming my issue is with the top drop down box in the little popup window, since when I click it nothing happens.
    Am I missing something I need to do first with my character?

There should be a drop down box that shows how many characters you have and which character you want the items to go to (in this case pon).
    If there are issues with the drop down box, try another browser.