Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Soulmates reset

MeankiddMeankidd
Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
in Technical Support
After this surprise maint finished all my soulmate stuff disappeared and i was at almost 30%... Is this gonna be fixed or ?
Uriji

Comments

• uribunuribun
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    sadly it will not get fix...i send a ticket to them n this is wat they said:
    GM Apnodec Today at 21:09
    Hello Milletian,

Thank you for contacting Nexon Player Support, and I apologize for the delay. We are currently experiencing a high volume of requests.

We understand that you are reporting an issue where your Soulmate status was reset. Our team is aware of the issue and is currently looking in to the matter to determine the underlying cause of this issue. In the meantime, it seems that players' ability to set a new Soulmate is not impacted by this issue.

Unfortunately, due to a limitation in our tools, you will need to re-set your Soulmate link in-game and begin progressing your Soulmate status again from the beginning.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any other new issues or concerns, please submit a new ticket.

Sincerely,

GM Apnodec
    Nexon Player Support

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon Player Support will NEVER ask you for your password.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    There is no way for them to know what your progress was at. They could just give everyone, say, a blanket 50%, or they could extend the last day of the event by a few days or a week.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Helsa wrote: »
    There is no way for them to know what your progress was at. They could just give everyone, say, a blanket 50%, or they could extend the last day of the event by a few days or a week.

Extend for what...? xDDD You can get Soulmate to 100% within same day by spamming Boom Box.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Event does not need to be extended. You have a whole month of doki doki. It takes one day to get 100% by spamming the boombox or 3 days of AFKing/being around your soulmate.
    Greta
  • UrijiUriji
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    The same thing has happened to me, not sure where I was at as I was afking with my soulmate last night, logged in this morning to find it completely gone, with the option to request soulmate again. Hopefully it gets looked at.