[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why does it say Server under maintenance

PoopsAlotPoopsAlot
Mabinogi Rep: 310
Posts: 10
Member
in General Chat
When trying to log in? is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

  • ChocolatChocolat
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Posts: 14
    Member
    Same for me.
  • gertrudegertrude
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited February 25
    Same for me too
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,595
    Posts: 2,451
    Member
    Nao seems to be under.. amazing timing too, I just got back from my mum's birthday dinner and now I can't even do my dailies! T_T
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Posts: 98
    Member
    They need to straighten up.
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Posts: 163
    Member
    On the brightside, maybe the maintenance will fix the rollbacks and lag that's been happening recently
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,595
    Posts: 2,451
    Member
    edited February 25
    Cho wrote: »
    On the brightside, maybe the maintenance will fix the rollbacks and lag that's been happening recently

    I could be wrong (I hope I'm wrong), but something tells me this isn't a 'maintenance', I think Nao crashed?
    It wouldn't make sense to put only Nao under maintenance for channel crashes/rollbacks/etc when Alexina had them too.
    AgentMimikyu
  • PoopsAlotPoopsAlot
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Posts: 10
    Member
    god i hope there is no rollback T.T
  • Mabi6Mabi6
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    Posts: 130
    Member
    I'm getting tired of it too, mostly because I'm forced to take screenshots of everything I move into different inventory. Last Two Times this happened I lost items that they didn't even mail to me, I had to send a ticket and wait 2 days for them. I can only hope there's not a huge roll back and I can see what I lost.
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Posts: 73
    Member
    I had a friend here that just said this morning that Mabi will die very soon because of all the technical problems :( Hope this isn't sign they were right. I've played since I was a beta player and have stuck with mabi exclusively. Maybe , I should start looking in other game directions so that if it does die it won't hit as hard. I'm not a hard core gamer and have always been happy with mabi and its progression.
    AgentMimikyu
  • MeankiddMeankidd
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Posts: 7
    Member
    ever since the merge they haven't gotten their servers right yet
  • DancerhaukDancerhauk
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Posts: 8
    Member
    Same problem here, Nao crashed and trying to get back on no there are no channels available on Nao to connect too.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,050
    Posts: 2,728
    Member
    A few weeks ago Alexina had an unscheduled maintenance, maybe it's Nao's turn. Server issues began when they stopped being in-house; that was before the merge. The merge can't be undone; get over it. My worry now is, since this last weekend I lost around 50% progress to flight, tonight I was at 90%. If I lose that, I think all accounts deserve a coupon for 100% progress or one that directly gives flight.
    SherriAgentMimikyuRadiant Dawn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,595
    Posts: 2,451
    Member
    Well, it actually shows the channels for me now but it doesn't matter since all of them are under maintenance.
    I think I'll play some Minecraft for now, I hope someone writes a response to this thread when it's back up? :)
    Helsa wrote: »
    A few weeks ago Alexina had an unscheduled maintenance, maybe it's Nao's turn. Server issues began when they stopped being in-house; that was before the merge. The merge can't be undone; get over it. My worry now is, since this last weekend I lost around 50% progress to flight, tonight I was at 90%. If I lose that, I think all accounts deserve a coupon for 100% progress or one that directly gives flight.

    After what happened, my friend and I grinded to around 80% so I'll be pretty angry if it resets again.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,050
    Posts: 2,728
    Member
    edited February 25
    Nao is back up. My pets were black robed at first but now are okay. The jousting tournament did not happen so the server clock may need to be checked, but best of all I lost ALL my doki progress. since I restarted on the weekend that's a total of 140% lost. I'm just too pj$$ed off right now for a snarky remark.
    SherriAgentMimikyu
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,595
    Posts: 2,451
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    Nao is back up. My pets were black robed at first but now are okay. The jousting tournament did not happen so the server clock may need to be checked, but best of all I lost ALL my doki progress. since I restarted on the weekend that's a total of 140% lost. I'm just too pj$$ed off right now for a snarky remark.

    Mine reset too. 80%-ish progress gone. Just like that. I'm fuming.
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Posts: 98
    Member
    So I wonder if they are going to compensate for all of this flabbergast.
    AgentMimikyu
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,050
    Posts: 2,728
    Member
    edited February 25
    Shadowami wrote: »
    So I wonder if they are going to compensate for all of this flabbergast.

    The LEAST is to extend Doki Doki by a week. But at this point everyone in total should have made 100%. So just send to each account some kind of coupon that auto-gives us flight. Make it bank transferable just in case someone first logs into the wrong character.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,235
    Posts: 7,064
    Member
    Pakers.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,050
    Posts: 2,728
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    Pakers.

    My favorite NFC team. :)