Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R > Honorable

ZephyrieZephyrie
Mabinogi Rep: 515
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Do you like to help out others? Do you want to be part of a nice group of people who want to make everyone's gaming experience better? Need somewhere to just chill? Welcome to Honorable! We're not picky when it comes to things like levels, seniority, anything. As long as you're a good person with a good heart, you'll be welcomed with open arms. If you're interested, the guild stone is a stone's throw from the Moon Gate in Morva, and if you want some more information, note Zephyrie, Azumanes, or just add me on Discord at f1sh#7028! We're still small, but I intend to grow this place as much as possible to bring more warmth and kindness to Nao.

Comments

• mikemillermikemiller
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Hello! I'm curious about the guild, so is it alright if I add you? Sent you a request on Discord so I can learn more if that's alright.
  • ZephyrieZephyrie
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    For anyone, you are more than welcome to add me on Discord to talk about the guild, no problem <3