Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost all Soulmate Romance Points Progress After Up

arcticmouse2arcticmouse2
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hello to anyone who maybe able to help me and my friend Charlotteelf (new player) were grinding the doki doki event i been waiting 2 years for this event.After about 3 days of messing around i saw this morning that my character was logged out due to maintenance but after logging in i was no longer a soul mate all my coupons and event progress were reset.Is there anyway i can get this back the last percent i remember is being at was 75 and i had about 5 coupons im sure its just a bug but it is kinda upsetting seeing how much time we spent just to have our progress removed Thanks to anyone who can help!