Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does exploration level 50(100%) grant an AP point?

KouyioueKouyioue
Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
in Help
Should I bother capping exploration level 50? Or have I already obtained all of my exploration AP for the week?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    It depends, please check out this.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Nope, reaching 100% of the 50th level doesn't count as leveling up, so you won't squeeze one extra AP by throwing another 10 pottery shards at it.

On the topic of the pottery shards, I like how even when you sell them in bulk, they tally their individual 10%s separately.
    So where a 5000% Golden EXP fruit wouldn't actually equal 50 levels (except maybe if you ate it at the end of level 99), selling 500 of these pottery shards would equal 50 levels, if you sold them all at Lv1 0%
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    On the topic of the pottery shards, I like how even when you sell them in bulk, they tally their individual 10%s separately.
    So where a 5000% Golden EXP fruit wouldn't actually equal 50 levels (except maybe if you ate it at the end of level 99), selling 500 of these pottery shards would equal 50 levels, if you sold them all at Lv1 0%

Yep, it's just like an integral, if you think of the % as dX. As dX approaches zero, it more closely matches the curve. Since the experience curve is non-linear, and concave up, its more efficient to eat low % things first, where it's derivative is changing most rapidly.