Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lests Art Shop [G + PP] [NAO + ALEXINA]

LeafpetalLeafpetal
Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
edited April 3, 2020 in Art Creations
IGNs
Leafpetal | Alexina
Airmidh | Nao

Twitter | Tumblr
live laugh lasagna#3173 | hangflowersart@gmail.com

My artwork is for personal use only. Do not sell prints, buttons, and other merchandise with my artwork.
There will be not slots, but I reserve the rights to turn down commissions or close if I feel the need.
If paying with gold, alexina is preferred
Payment is required to be sent before the final piece is sent to you. You may wait until you've approved the sketch first if you want to
$ prices are in USD
May be willing to negotiate gold prices, $ prices are non-negotiable
Complex clothing, armor & wings may increase prices, especially in NPC portraits.

hgdfg.png
(click icons for full version)
1.png2.png3.png
4.png5.png6.png
For more examples, go to my portfolio drive full with 30+ current and updated drawings.

cut.png
cut2.png
cut3.png
cut4.png

hfg.png
To order, fill out this https://forms.gle/Mf59MG4z7CuhMcUm9
Once I see it, I'll message you through your preferred method of contact. The sketch will be sent to you for approval & adjustments ASAP. You can also DM me here on the forums or you can message me on discord!
I will not do: NSFW or heavy gore
I will do: couples, anthro, text descriptions, armor, ocs & fanart
ImaizumiAsxina

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited March 20, 2020
    Hey just wanted to say that you should probably raise your gold pricing to somewhere around 1:1 with irl $. Or at least up from what it currently is, as gold in Alexina is valued at least around there these days (roughly)

Your art's cute so I hope your shop goes well!! :D
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    thanks for pointing that out! I havent been on here in years so im a little out of touch with what prices are running at

• LeafpetalLeafpetal
    bumping + new examples added to my portfolio drive !
    sdfgfda.png
    ImaizumiCelestewen