Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do I meet up with my friend?

lecneclecnec
in Help
Hi everybody.
I started to play this game today at the same time as a friend of mine.
now we would like to explore this game together. But how do you meet with another player in this game?
Apparently we cant just run to the same building: We dont see each other there...

Comments

• TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    You might have found the answer already, but just in case:

Each server has multiple channels. It's like 7-10 copies of the same world all existing at once, and you can move between them freely. First, check your friend list to see which channel your friend is in. It'll show up next to their name, like "CH3". Then, open the menu on the left end of your button bar, and select 'Change Channel'. It will list all available channels. Select the one your friend is on, and it will basically log you out, and immediately log you in to the channel you selected. It DOES count as logging out, so it will close a personal shop if you have one open, it will exit a dungeon, and it will cancel any skills that are in use.

Even though all channels are identical worlds, they each have their own copies of monsters, resource gathering points, and more. As an example, if you're gathering herbs and the patch runs out of herbs, you can change channels and there will be a herb patch in the same spot, but still full of herbs. If all the monsters in an area are getting killed, you can change channels to one where there are plenty of monsters left. It's convenient.