[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Tikka and Ancient Taming Cane reward chance x2"

CrimsCrims
Mabinogi Rep: 46,190
Posts: 7,042
Member
in General Chat
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JIj
Does this mean that those untameable monsters in dungeons are now tameable? I can finally finish the tame list and quest? Because before Nexon broke that quest with the dungeon revamp I have not been able to complete that stupid quest.

Comments

  • Mabi6Mabi6
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    Posts: 130
    Member
    I thought it was a hint to gear up for the new talent.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,190
    Posts: 7,042
    Member
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    I thought it was a hint to gear up for the new talent.

    wat.
  • Mabi6Mabi6
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    Posts: 130
    Member
    edited March 26
    It's just my guess but it's a hint towards that pet tamer talent, people have been typing about it on discord and on the upcoming content.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 22,550
    Posts: 2,637
    Member
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    It's just my guess but it's a hint towards that pet tamer talent, people have been typing about it on discord and on the upcoming content.

    The new talent doesn't use Taming Canes, it uses a new "weapon" type called Bells or something.

    Maybe this is a 2x reward chance to get those taming canes from L-rodding for chests?
    It doesn't sound useful at all.
  • Mabi6Mabi6
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    Posts: 130
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    It's just my guess but it's a hint towards that pet tamer talent, people have been typing about it on discord and on the upcoming content.

    The new talent doesn't use Taming Canes, it uses a new "weapon" type called Bells or something.

    Maybe this is a 2x reward chance to get those taming canes from L-rodding for chests?
    It doesn't sound useful at all.
    Which is why I said hint, never said anything about using taming canes for the new talent. Besides it'll most likely be released in the summer anyways.
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    Posts: 14
    Member
    Not only is it a useless addition to the event, but it's actually pretty annoying, since it decreases the chance of getting valuable artifacts from reward boxes. Most people don't deal with artifacts, but there's big money in them if you know what you're doing.