Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buildings not appearing (solved)

whimswillswhimswills
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited February 19, 2017 in Technical Support
So here goes hoping I'm in the right place to get some help.

24p9nas.jpg

As you can see here, none of the buildings are showing up; wouldn't be an issue if I could still enter the buildings but nope. I'm aware that my graphics card is integrated and therefore not up to spec, but I've played on this laptop before and not had issues. (It was 2+ years ago on an account that I can't get into because the email's gone defunct, but hey fresh starts are nice.)

Any solutions? Or am I just out of luck here?

EDIT: Made another character on a new server; elf instead of human. Could go into Elven Chieftain Lady Whose Name I Cannot Spell's house just fine, but upon warping to Tir still couldn't see any buildings.

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Strange, have you tried reinstalling the game using Nexon Launcher?
  • whimswillswhimswills
    Trying that currently; went and dug around in the folder while I was at it. Turns out there were still some files from 2014, so I deleted them. Fingers crossed that'll solve the problem.
  • whimswillswhimswills
    And that fixed it. Still the weirdest glitch I've ever encountered in my life.