Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

S>Cartel Breakthrough D.Lance + CRK

SeraphroseSeraphrose
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited April 3, 2020 in Nao Marketplace
Both items are unlocked placed on the Auction House. I can't seem to delete this post so I'll just keep it here

Asking Price. Both prices are negotiable.
Demonic Lance: 100m
CRK: 30m

I will consider trades, but please be reasonable with offers

Currently trying to save up for a Cheerful Bride Minidress or a Special Solaris (F). Would prefer the former but if you're willing to accept either of these items + Gold for it we can discuss it further.

IGN is Seraphrose as you may have deduced from the item pictures. Please consider adding or noting me ingame as I will not be visiting this thread often
Discord is best for quick replies: Seraphrose#7536