Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Developer's Thank-you Notes #12

sonllarsonllar
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
I am having some trouble actually completing the pages for the Developer's thank you notes and specifically number 12 (funny enough). I have right now the page number 12 and I try to add it in (as showed in the images if they actually work, my first time using this site). I try to add it in and it says it already has bee collected even thought the book showed otherwise. I only need number 12 and 21 in the book (is 93.3% completed). If this is a bug how do I report it. Thank you anyone that answers this.

Comments

• TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    As shown in the item's description (not name), that's note 15. Due to a known bug, notes 12 and 15 are both named Note 12. To tell them apart, you'll have to read the descriptions.