Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

12th Anniversary Fantasia 2nd Title Coupon

AkikasaAkikasa
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited April 9, 2020 in Help
Can it fall out from temporary inventory, or i didn't get it because of some bug?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Akikasa wrote: »
    Can it fall out from temporary inventory, or i didn't get it because of some bug?

Did you complete the quest? Did you check your inventory to see if you placed it somewhere? Or check if you had already collected the title in character menu?
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited April 10, 2020
    You had to be online during one of the Weekend Hot Days (either April 4 or April 5) to get the coupon. Note that it goes by PDT.
    Were you online then?

EDIT: Ooooops, typo.
  • AkikasaAkikasa
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    edited April 11, 2020
    Did you complete the quest?
    What quest?
    Did you check your inventory to see if you placed it somewhere?
    I have no idea how coupon or box with it woul be called, but looks like it isn't there.
    collected the title
    Nope
    Were you online then?
    Yep. For more than a hour.
    In worst case i could drop it to Math altar but for that it should be 1x2 size.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited April 11, 2020
    Akikasa wrote: »
    Yep. For more than a hour.
    In worst case i could drop it to Math altar but for that it should be 1x2 size.

Are you saying that you were standing AFK at the Math Dungeon altar with a full inventory?

If you believe you did not receive the coupon, you can contact the customer support team and explain the situation. I am not sure if they would be willing to give out the coupon at this point in time, but I would give it a shot anyway. They have been kind enough to assist in matters similar to this.