Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About the bus: do you suppose?

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in General Chat
Do you suppose it seats 7 since it is an anime crossover "character" and so will be available only once for a short time and so, sometime, after the crossover event, if the pet is well enough received, that Nexon will come out with their own 8-seater bus, or even 16-seater bus?

Comments

• RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Helsa wrote: »
    Do you suppose it seats 7 since it is an anime crossover "character" and so will be available only once for a short time and so, sometime, after the crossover event, if the pet is well enough received, that Nexon will come out with their own 8-seater bus, or even 16-seater bus?

Really, a mounting pet that will fit 16 players with the Squad party since the was a rafting event that use that party?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    RoyRed wrote: »

Really, a mounting pet that will fit 16 players with the Squad party since the was a rafting event that use that party?

London double decker bus when
    WolfsingerShakayaPolicroma
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I want a skyscraper. A mountable skyscraper. I want it now. It seats 1000 players. But not elves. And moves at 0mph. Also it can fly. You can mine it for building stones. Each building stone you mine lowers its HP. It uses Smokescreen on death.
    CrimsọnBlissfulkillCMKyriosWolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    I do not suppose, but, I will say that Warp-Imps are always worth-while pets if/when available, particularly for those who like freedom-of-travel and especially travel-efficiency (more efficient with more Warp-Imps). If anything, I might take a wild guess that a must-buy pet could be something like a Mega Warp-Imp that can transport/summon/teleport whole entire parties. Basically, something like the Mega Warp-Imp having a magic-spell capability (Skill) that acts something like a Mass-Summon-Capsule for anybody who happens to be in your PT (but you know people are just going to join via the PT-Board and ask which-ever member has a Mega Warp-Imp to summon them to the designated location [such as a Tara/Tailteann-Altar if their Continent-Warp is on CD or perhaps to the specific parts of the desert for Black Dragon-Raids, etc]). Hmm, well, perhaps with even more options/parameters, such as even sending all nearby PT-members to the Save-Point location, etc.
    Shameless Advertisement : Don't have a Pet A.I. beyond the default options yet ? Get yours now ! FREE!!!
    Just go to This Thread About Pet A.I.s and follow its instructions in order to obtain A.I. that may be right for your pet !
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    JJ wrote: »
    I want a skyscraper. A mountable skyscraper. I want it now. It seats 1000 players. But not elves. And moves at 0mph. Also it can fly. You can mine it for building stones. Each building stone you mine lowers its HP. It uses Smokescreen on death.

sure, they can give us a skyscraper mount when we get a Pokemon Sword/Shield crossover event and we get this as a pet:
    Gigantamax-Duraludon-Pokemon-Sword-Shield.png

Habimaru wrote: »
    I do not suppose, but, I will say that Warp-Imps are always worth-while pets if/when available, particularly for those who like freedom-of-travel and especially travel-efficiency (more efficient with more Warp-Imps). If anything, I might take a wild guess that a must-buy pet could be something like a Mega Warp-Imp that can transport/summon/teleport whole entire parties. Basically, something like the Mega Warp-Imp having a magic-spell capability (Skill) that acts something like a Mass-Summon-Capsule for anybody who happens to be in your PT (but you know people are just going to join via the PT-Board and ask which-ever member has a Mega Warp-Imp to summon them to the designated location [such as a Tara/Tailteann-Altar if their Continent-Warp is on CD or perhaps to the specific parts of the desert for Black Dragon-Raids, etc]). Hmm, well, perhaps with even more options/parameters, such as even sending all nearby PT-members to the Save-Point location, etc.
    Shameless Advertisement : Don't have a Pet A.I. beyond the default options yet ? Get yours now ! FREE!!!
    Just go to This Thread About Pet A.I.s and follow its instructions in order to obtain A.I. that may be right for your pet !

Warp Imps are very useful especially for getting into tough places like Tir Na Nog or even the caves under Longa Desert. a warp imp or pet that could transport entire parties would save a little time, currently Avon is basically a bus stop to pick up players after using the warp imp.
  • HelsaHelsa
  • JJJJ

That's actually where I got the idea from. I'm impressed you made the connection.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited April 21, 2020

That's actually where I got the idea from. I'm impressed you made the connection.

Dad's always making me watch his favorite 80's movies, so that I'll grow up "cultured". o.O
  • JJJJ

Dad's always making me watch his favorite 80's movies, so that I'll grow up "cultured". o.O

I wouldn't exactly describe that as "cultured." I would suggest something more like Tommy Cooper or Ronnie Barker.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Boomered I mean cultured!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Cultured... so is it yogurt or cheese?
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Cultured... so is it yogurt or cheese?

Oh, please. Have you never seen an 80's movie? Of course it's all cheese.